...life can be translucent

Menu

General Focus 21>23

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all!

A piece of music for you , the sun is shining here in Dublin and the birds are wide awake and chirping like theres no tomorrow! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f_VIqNqT0g

Wondering if anyone could help with this one, I asked what my general focus should be, very open question but not dissimilar to my 'daily hex' type questions, just with a broader intent, longer term.

21 1,4,>23 .

straight away i thought 'getting down to the bones of the matter', but as it was a general question i wonder if there's any other takes on this combo?

I associate 21 with something that is very hard to communicate, a kind of self expression jail sentence. 23 all about getting rid of the unimportant stuff to help the really important stuff grow. Both similar hexes, no? seems like a double dose of 'getting down to business'.

21.1 > 35 'Just cut out the BS, apply some discipline, you know what needs a 23 haircut, and all will go well(35)'

21.4 > 27 'The blockage is big, but you just follow that gold arrow, that deep hint inside yourself that shows you the right path and you'll express the right nourishment'

I think yi is talking about my inability to really communicate properly here. 'expressing (21) the essence (23)' ??

I often get the feeling that the Yi disciplines me. There's a definite air of 'sort yourself out woman!' lately....:/

Yx

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
More mundanely, don't the chirping birds of Dublin remind you of nesting? You are to move, and the idea of compression in 21 suggests packing. 23 is a bed, that is, new residence. Maybe you could take advantage of the good weather to find your next home. Feet fastened in stocks -- slowfoot. Receiving metal arrows -- new keys when you bite on the lease.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
haha!!

wow maybe it is that simple poc...nesting birds!! why didnt i think of that! :p

i went off yesterday and bought a load of plastic bags to pack up all the junk ive collected over the years here! :) This house is massssive! its in the city centre and we have 5 floors of huge georgian proportioned rooms that need clearing. i'll never see the like of it again...but its only 4 walls at the end of the day and this stripping away is a breath of fresh air!:)

bests,

Yx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).