Reaction score
does exboyrfriend (xxx) think of me often
Your reading resulted in the following hexagrams:

changing to
24 15

Hexagram 24, Returning

Key Questions
What is just beginning to germinate?
How can you follow your sense of direction more closely?
Where might the path lead now?

Oracle
‘Returning, creating success.
Going out, coming in, without anxiety.
Partners come, not a mistake.
Turning around and returning on your path.
The seventh day comes, you return.
Fruitful to have a direction to go.’

Your journey leads you out and home again, through the turning points on your way. Vigour and authenticity return in the still moments of those turning points; life regenerates from the roots, and light returns.

By walking constantly to and from your source, you participate in a two-way flow of creation You go out and rediscover your own way; you return through an open door to your home and relationships. This is a living motion, like breathing, that revitalizes and restores. Relaxed and spacious, it allows time for the path’s natural meanderings, never creating resistance.

Since you are in motion, helpers of all kinds come – travelling companions who walk alongside you for a while. (If someone is meant to be with you, you will never need to leave your path to chase after them.) Just as any road can be travelled in two directions, your path also leads both out and back again, and so – in the fullness of time and following a natural progression – there comes a moment to turn round.

Through all this going and coming and starting afresh, it is good to have an overarching direction and purpose to guide you. The quality of Returning is alive, growing and dynamic – a good time to rediscover your own deepest intent and its harmony with the Dao.

‘Thunder dwelling in the centre of the earth: Returning.
The ancient kings closed the borders at winter solstice.
Itinerant merchants did not travel,
The prince did not tour the regions.’

Sequence
Returning follows from Hexagram 23, Stripping Away:
‘Things cannot be completely used up. Stripping Away comes to an end on the outside, and there is turnaround on the inside, and so Returning follows.’

Changing Lines
Line 1
‘Not far away, returning – no regrets here.
From the source, good fortune.’

Line 3
‘Repeated returning.
Danger, no mistake.’

Hexagram 15, Integrity

Key Questions
What is the simple reality?
How might you return to a state of balance?
What if it didn’t all depend on you?

Oracle
‘Integrity creates success.
A noble one completes it.’

To experience Integrity is like coming face to face with your real self – plain, simple and unadorned. To have Integrity is to be whole, at one with yourself and with reality. It means being honest about your own capacities, holding yourself in creative balance with your world and not exaggerating the importance of your role.

These qualities enable the noble one to bring whatever work presents itself to completion. Since she is not overly full of herself, she has space for the real world; she isn’t hampered by an excess or by a lack of confidence. Since she isn’t caught up in a personal story, and doesn’t identify her work with her worth, she is free to do what needs to be done and move on.

‘In the centre of the earth there is a mountain: Integrity.
A noble one reduces what is too much and increases what is diminished.
Weighing things up to even out their distribution.’

Sequence
Integrity follows from Hexagram 14, Great Possession:
‘Great possession means being incapable of arrogance, and so Integrity follows.’

Pair
Integrity forms a pair with Hexagram 16, Enthusiasm:
‘Integrity takes itself lightly; Enthusiasm is careless.’

Text excerpted from Hilary Barrett’s I Ching: walking your path, creating your future, © Hilary Barrett 2010.
I Ching reading from Clarity
Free I Ching reading
Introduction
Cast a reading
More help with your reading
Old-style reading
Hilary Barrett translation Legge translation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can share your reading with the I Ching Community here: explain to people what you were asking about, and post your question does george think of me often and Yi's answer, 24.1.3 to 15.

You can also search for similar readings in the I Ching Community archives.

G

goddessliss

Hi christinapalladino, I think his thoughts of you do return Hex 24 to him but he sometimes, I think they are fleeting thoughts Line 1 as he knows if he dwells on the these thoughts line 2 it would do no good. Hex 15 I think he remembers you with integrity. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).