...life can be translucent

Menu

how do i deal with this situation?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
22.1.3.4.6>16
was the answer I got.

I will be hearing from my ex in the next bit to arrange for my things to be dropped off.
Now im not sure if I should arrange the details through my cousin and have her recieve them or just face him and get them myself.
I harbor no negative feelings towards him anymore.. i truely have grown these past few weeks thanks to the advice of everyone here. I feel more confident and have faith in a better future no matter the outcome now.
But im still unsure about seeing him, i still have feelings for him. I am in a comfortable space and am scared of what might happen if i see him.. like will i be sad or will we talk and things be so different, or will we not talk and then thats it.
im not sure what to expect, I have not heard from him in 2 weeks..
heard not a peep around my birthday, he was actually out drinking on my bday.. hah.
Anyways id appreciate all views.
tyvm

meg:bows:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
22.1.3.4.6>16
was the answer I got.

I will be hearing from my ex in the next bit to arrange for my things to be dropped off.
Now im not sure if I should arrange the details through my cousin and have her recieve them or just face him and get them myself.
I harbor no negative feelings towards him anymore.. i truely have grown these past few weeks thanks to the advice of everyone here. I feel more confident and have faith in a better future no matter the outcome now.
But im still unsure about seeing him, i still have feelings for him. I am in a comfortable space and am scared of what might happen if i see him.. like will i be sad or will we talk and things be so different, or will we not talk and then thats it.
im not sure what to expect, I have not heard from him in 2 weeks..
heard not a peep around my birthday, he was actually out drinking on my bday.. hah.
Anyways id appreciate all views.
tyvm

meg:bows:
I was looking at the Emotional I ching, which views H22 as being about facades.
The lines in that purview would show that you have reached a point where you can be more simple and open about the break up. lines 1,3, 4, 6 form a progression beyond facades. H16 he views as enthusiasm which overcomes rigidity. It is also about foresight and planning. -------as far as seeing him goes, you may be strong enough to now.

On the other hand, I myself in your position would probably be scared that feelings might be stirred up again. If you have your cousin handle it, that would not mean you could never meet with him again, down the line. I am not getting a clear yes/no here about your seeing him. what is your gut feeling? Or looking to lines 4 and 6, which seem to be about the choice, as
Wilhelm says, between ornament or simplicity, which to you seems more plain and honest, and less of an ornament and a facade (which 22 is taking you beyond)? seeing him, or not?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
I wish i wouldve gotten all my stuff with me right away dammit..

and i do feel strong enough to now definitely but we havent been talking or seen each other in over a month.. so i dunno.
i would like to actually see him too.. haha i dont know why, i guess i miss him but i dont wanna fall into an illusion of following my heart and not my head, because i think thats where the logic is with me right now no doubt.

idk why but i keep thinking of rise above this by seether.. :S

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I wish i wouldve gotten all my stuff with me right away dammit..

and i do feel strong enough to now definitely but we havent been talking or seen each other in over a month.. so i dunno.
i would like to actually see him too.. haha i dont know why, i guess i miss him but i dont wanna fall into an illusion of following my heart and not my head, because i think thats where the logic is with me right now no doubt.

idk why but i keep thinking of rise above this by seether.. :S
Yes, the psychologist Karen Horney said often a song will come into our head, because it is our logic and intuition trying to give us a message about what we are really, truly feeling. Rise above this is telling you plainly that you "feel so helpless" but that you can and will rise above this. Do you think you can ask the I Ching again, "What should I expect if I do see him?" or "What risks do I pose by seeing him?" .....just trying to get a clearer picture........i do wish you luck on this.:bows:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Oh psychologist huh lol
Yeah I can get that, music is my therapy right now, maybe I heard it and somehow linked it to my situation.

ANYWAYS, :D

Okay so I used both of your questions..
The first was 32.6>50
on what to expect if I do see him.

MY calmness and stillness right now will be challenged, but not to let emotions take control.

What risks do I pose by seeing him?
4.2>23

Youthful folley to stripping away?
There is something beneficial to my lack of experience with this, either something beneficial or it can be taken in a totally immature way.
I don't know lol
What with the stripping away of old ideas of how things will work or expectations,
theres something to be figured out by the line in 2.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Okay I could not help it I asked if he missed me.. 34
could it just be reflecting something within me?

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Okay I could not help it I asked if he missed me.. 34
could it just be reflecting something within me?
He may be missing you with great force, (H34) or it could be that this question has great force for you......beneficial to persist....am looking to your other readings now ;)

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I think 32.6 may be saying , according to the Emotional I Ching, that you should keep aloof when you see him:

Boisterousness of one's level of commitment leads to danger: Commitment is a deep thing, [expressed through presence rather than boisterousness ]

(Hex 50 is Taking up the New, new attitude???)

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I think 4.2 >23 is definitely about your taking a fresh attitude toward him:

4. Ignorance

Line 2:

Being surrounded by ignorance.
Good fortune.
The contribution of a woman brings good fortune.
A child can be an expert.

It may seem that there is no one around who knows what to do. But by allowing a fresh perspective to take the lead, from someone one perhaps wouldn't expect it from, things go well.
(
Ewald Berkers)----H23 STRIPPING AWAY, REMOVAL OF OLD ATTITUDES?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
As always, your help is much appreciated and welcome Foxx.
Now here I go.
Have a great day girl! :)

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Starting to feel a bit of a lid on every post but I did say it was fixable at first...
Obviously, you are excited- hex 16
I get the feeling he may try to charm you, but you should keep cool and mindful of the past transgressions. Be simple and clear on how you stand and expect him to do the same.
I suspect there are still lot of feelings there...but you could handle yourself well enough even if maybe the outside may need some pretensive calmness.
Good luck, d.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
oh, well we arent even talking anymore so I don't see how that could be.
And with what went on before I kinda freaked out at him when he did try to talk to me, and I told him to leave me alone so I could work things out.
:duh:
Thanks Dragona i'll try to keep my inner composure.. so far have not heard from him yet and was expecting to today or maybe tomorrow.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).