...life can be translucent

Menu

Career Mixology 40>42; 26.2.4.5>13

aiyana

visitor
Reaction score
I've been approached by a reputable firm in my old industry who has been headhunting me for some time. I've avoided returning calls messages because I don't want to re-live an old job description at a new company. However I've realized that I see potential in working directly for the agency. I respect the owner and can bring skills and contacts beneficial to them.

I asked the Yi, Am I good for this company and can I work with their needs? Received 40 changing to 42. This indicates a fresh start into increase. Increased income? lots of changing lines so I'm looking primarily at hexes only. The non-changing line 3 warns of carrying a burden on my back which I consider a heavy warning to go in with realistic expectations of what I can offer so that they are not disappointed & I am not 'robbed'. Eeek!

I asked how to approach the situation and received 26.2.4.5>13.

Overall this warns me to research the situation thoroughly so that I know what I'm stepping into, and indicates communication about the opportunity.

Last edited:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I think your interpretation is very reasonable. The more we are aware of hidden dangers, the less likely that we will stumble or be taken unawares.

I guess I have always used the Jungian approach, that most of the lines apply in most cases, whether changing or not, and can at least be taken into account as they belong to the whole economy of the hexagram. When salient or changing, even more so. I know other methods say only pay attention to the hexes, or to the middle one, etc, when there are many.

40 being release or liberation, and 42 being increase, seem auspicious. H26 as well, if things are made safe , and the brakes are put on any undue enthusiasm or overconfidence (lines 2,4, 5). 13, Associating with others in the open, without secret designs, sounds promising.

Yes, I think in both readings you are being advised to go forward, to be cautious and careful and prepared. And it sounds as though you are heeding this. Best of luck to you!!! :)

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
26.2.4.5>13

First there is action within the body. It is a purely physically act, this acting on the "job offer". All you have to do is speak, and it is a possibility easily within you (this is 26), but only tamed by reservations. So you must think, not feel, but carefully consider all sides of the situation to understand the truth, how this will benefit you, how it won't, etc. Then you may act upon it (indicated by the strong trigram of The Creative in the outer place of hexagram 13).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).