...life can be translucent

Menu

holy smokes!

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Okay so im still having dreams about Gary, and this morning I had a really intense one it was 6 am when I woke up and I kept thinking of a song "everytime I see you falling" lol for those of you that dont know its about hanging onto the past and then finally being able to let go. So I decided to send it to him, not really expecting anything back.. well he msgs me a few hours later and he says he dreamt about me last night. Well idk what to say to this :S the last time I talked to him was a couple weeks ago, and then when I sent him a drunk text 2 weeks ago..
but yahh I am totally baffled right now.
i dont know what to say.. i still think this seperation is the right thing right now.
How should i respond 42.1.4.6>45
:duh::eek::confused:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Okay so im still having dreams about Gary, and this morning I had a really intense one it was 6 am when I woke up and I kept thinking of a song "everytime I see you falling" lol for those of you that dont know its about hanging onto the past and then finally being able to let go. So I decided to send it to him, not really expecting anything back.. well he msgs me a few hours later and he says he dreamt about me last night. Well idk what to say to this :S the last time I talked to him was a couple weeks ago, and then when I sent him a drunk text 2 weeks ago..
but yahh I am totally baffled right now.
i dont know what to say.. i still think this seperation is the right thing right now.
How should i respond 42.1.4.6>45
:duh::eek::confused:
:eek: Obviously, the pining is not going on on one side only.....

42.1.4.6 >45:

The Emotional I ching does not view 42 as merely increase, but an observing of cycles - I like this added contemplative aspect, and it can likely be applied here aptly. (your feelings about Gary, with their fluxuations?)...

• Line 1 Making a movement of the will. Your are not at fault to do so. (my own words from years of receiving this Hex and reading many translations/commentary on it.)
  • line 4 Here is that line again: Moving in the middle. (moderation) Informing the Prince (we both know who that is) and inspiring the city.:eek:........:p
  • line 6 Uh, oh---do not go too far....Pushing too hard at improvements will have the opposite effect....

45: There is a space for gathering together. Whether you and he, among others, or you among others.....Making use of sacrifices....hmmmmmm, must ponder that...I have always taken that to mean a frame of mind, which is bent on a transcendent purpose.

Last edited:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Oh gosh my heart is like beating all i said was oh.? to him
lol :S :rofl:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
How should i take things with him 34.1.6>50
I dont want to overextend myself, i mean where has been the past few weeks, he wasnt reaching out for me. but i felt like i made mistakes, i would like to patch things between us but its such a darn mess.
I think we both believe that the other contributed greatly to the breakup, i dont want be the submissive one this time and neither does he.. so what do we do? :S somethings gotta give and im not the one thats going to, even thoigh technically i was the one that broke the barrier.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
How should i take things with him 34.1.6>50
I dont want to overextend myself, i mean where has been the past few weeks, he wasnt reaching out for me. but i felt like i made mistakes, i would like to patch things between us but its such a darn mess.
I think we both believe that the other contributed greatly to the breakup, i dont want be the submissive one this time and neither does he.. so what do we do? :S somethings gotta give and im not the one thats going to, even thoigh technically i was the one that broke the barrier.
H50 would be the context, I think in this case (not necessarily just the future, but the background.). The Cauldron, or Taking Up the New:

A new beginning, a pot to cook new food in.

34.1 is always a warning against a power play, or a rushing into something too fast or with too much confidence. Line 6 is when we are stuck: Like the ram with his horns entangled in a bush. We cannot back out, nor can we go forward. But as Wilhelm says, this state of being stuck enables us to rethink things, and take a more cautious approach.

Thus do we get unentangled , and find a way to move forward after all. I think the fan yao way of looking to 50.1.6 (the corresponding hexagram, with those same line positions changing) would show how one can remove old stagnant food, and in the end, have a meal which is a transformational work, ready to serve. Bon apetit, and Best of luck to you. :)

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
increase gradually - meet where there are others
45 - walk in park/ coffee shops -

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
huh! The ram unable to move forward or backward is exactly how I feel right now.
I don't know what to do. I thought of turning off my phone for a few days but I kinda need it cuz im on call for work. I don't just don't know lol.
I think it's because i'm in the middle of it and there's so much i'm confusing myself.

@hope - we now live in different places in my province, im 3 hours north.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).