...life can be translucent

Menu

bursary app 27.2.4.6>54

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Today I sent off an application for a bursary for school, ive been working on it everyday for the past week.. im so exhausted because i had to get a bunch of paperwork filled out, and on top of that working two places 13 hours everyday.

I tried to make sure my paper was very informative and my goals clear, but I feel I couldve done better and because I didnt have a whole lot of time that it was rushed..

Will they (the board reviewing) like my application for the bursary ?
27.2.4.6>54

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
This was a hard reading to get a grasp on:

Corners of the Mouth to The Marrying Maiden

I viewed from the pov of the board, because that's how you phrased your question. First it's Thunder below the Mountain. Without, the situation doesn't move, but within, they're still working on, or contemplating, the application. Expect some time to pass while they "digest" the application. Then it'll turn to The Marrying Maiden, usually about a delicate situation between two parties wishing to come together. Thunder is pushed without and within is Lake. Maybe it's saying: they'll be fairly happy/satisfied with your application, but want you to change or improve it (the Thunder without) or make some other change, or have some other demand, before accepting you.

But the reading looks fairly good, imo!

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Because of lines 4 and 6, I think your application was "nourishing enough": It may have had a few errors or things lacking, but you got your point across. Let us know how it goes. :)

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Right on, sounds good! Oh gosh I hope I get it..
foxx you need to clear ur inbox lol im trying to msg u!!
thanks for the help guys C:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
IMO means "in my opinion". ;) Megan sorry my inbox was full, if you'd like to resend your pm. x

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
So I got the bursary for school!! I heard from then this morning :) best news to wake up to ever..
this bursary covers everything so I dont have to get a part time job I can just focus on my studies.
But I did also find out that I was actually accepted June 18th but I never recieved a letter in the mail! :s
There are a few minor details to work out so now I can just chill and not worry about that! Pretty great feeling :D
I guess my application was "nourishing enough" thanks ;)

Megan

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).