...life can be translucent

Menu

Confused on three reading all chrissy 11 if someone can help

chrissy11

visitor
Reaction score
1st I aske if he was happy to see me today that is another reading on shared readings then I aske if he had a girlfriend that is another shared reading and then I got this one
I aske
Does exboyfriend want to go back dating with me again after todays meeting
Your reading resulted in the following hexagrams:

changing to
19 7

Hexagram 19, Nearing

Key Questions
How does this want to grow?
How can you take responsibility for its development?
What would your greater self do?

Oracle
‘Nearing.
Creating success from the source, constancy bears fruit.
Reaching an end in the eighth month means a pitfall.’

‘Nearing’ means drawing closer and gazing down over what you approach. There are two strands of meaning here: the approach of a greater spirit or presence in an ongoing process of growth, and your approach as the one who pays attention and takes responsibility. Like the creative drive of Hexagram 1, this great, growing energy comes from the source, asks for your full participation, and seeks to reach fruition and be realized. But its surging growth can be disastrously interrupted by ‘reaching an end in the eighth month’.

The eighth month is the month of harvest. If this comes round too soon for what Nears to reach full growth – if the situation demands that you produce a tangible result prematurely – then this means misfortune. Or if you focus exclusively on results instead of watching patiently over developments – if your expectations are out of touch with the pace of growth – then there is misfortune.

Having something to show for a process of growth doesn’t mean you’ve arrived at its outcome: harvest is not the end. As each harvest is gathered in and stored, the seasonal cycle of growth continues; you need to stay present to its ongoing changes, wherever they might lead.

‘Above the lake is earth: Nearing.
A noble one teaches and reflects untiringly,
Accepts and protects the people without limit.’

Sequence
Nearing follows from Hexagram 18, Corruption:
‘With work to do, greatness becomes possible, and so Nearing follows. Nearing means greatness.’

Pair
Nearing forms a pair with Hexagram 20, Seeing:
‘What is right for Nearing and Seeing: someone reaches out, someone seeks.’

Changing Lines
Line 1
‘Influence nearing.
Constancy, good fortune.’

Hexagram 7, the Army

Key Questions
What are you aiming for?
How can you get more from your strengths?
With all your efforts, are you creating the life you want?

Oracle
‘The Army: with constancy.
Mature people, good fortune – no mistake.’

When there is cause, the ruler raises an army. This is a time when everything revolves around a central objective: inner and outer resources are realigned and ordered in accordance with it. It’s important that a mature leader take responsibility, not least so that intensity of focus does not become blinkered vision or pure belligerence, turning everything that is not the goal into the enemy. Balancing the drive to ‘get it done’ with a measured, disciplined approach allows you to achieve your objective effectively and with less ‘collateral damage’: good fortune, without mistake.

‘In the centre of the earth is a stream: the Army.
A noble one accepts the people and gathers together crowds.’

Sequence
The Army follows from Hexagram 6, Arguing:
‘Arguing naturally means that crowds rise up, and so the Army follows. The Army means crowds.’

Pair
The Army forms a pair with Hexagram 8, Seeking Union:
‘Seeking Union means delight; the Army means grieving.’

Text excerpted from Hilary Barrett’s I Ching: walking your path, creating your future, © Hilary Barrett 2010.
I Ching reading from Clarity
Free I Ching reading
Introduction
Cast a reading
More help with your reading
Old-style reading
Hilary Barrett translation Legge translation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can share your reading with the I Ching Community here: explain to people what you were asking about, and post your question Does exboyrfriend want to go back dating with me again after todays meeting and Yi's answer, 19.1 to 7.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
From the looks of it, H19 Nearing to 7 The Army, means there is a rapport , but you must be careful to be steadfast in keep things in proper order. There is seeking and approach, but you must not let things happen prematurely. Let me look at your other. :)

chrissy11

visitor
Reaction score
Hi foxx777
the other ones are I asked if he has a girlfriend and he was happy to see me they are here on chrissy11, thank you for your help not understanding if he was happy to see me today, not sure I like the fact that we spent the afternoon not knowing he had a girlfriend, he didnt tell me his friend over the phone said it accedentilly. the iching said he would return and regrets but how if he has girlfriend.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Hi foxx777
the other ones are I asked if he has a girlfriend and he was happy to see me they are here on chrissy11, thank you for your help not understanding if he was happy to see me today, not sure I like the fact that we spent the afternoon not knowing he had a girlfriend, he didnt tell me his friend over the phone said it accedentilly. the iching said he would return 'and regrets but how if he has girlfriend.
See my response on your Hexagram 54.:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).