...life can be translucent

Menu

help with 39..1.6

dolphins

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I have just gotten out of a bad relationship. We lived together for 2 years. The girl I was with actually ended the relationship with me. But we continued to maintain a friendship for the next six months after she moved out. Through the course of these six months it was always my desire that we be together again. Then she met another man. They became very close very quickly and I was so hurt. She became more and more distant with me over time. And I became more and more angry with her. She finally got to a point where she blocked my phone number so thaapt now I have no communication with her. I know how I could get in touch with her, but find there is no point because she just hangs up on me when she finds out its me. I really would just like to somehow heal this relationship with her but seem stumped as to how to proceed. So I asked the Iching "what should I do to heal my relationship with Vanessa?" The answer I received was 39.1.6 changing to 37. Would someone please help me to interpret this? Thanks.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Obviously, the fact that V has taken up with another man makes healing the relationship hugely problematic for you. :(

However, when I did your casing with the Berkers translation and commentary, it could be that V is just using this man on the rebound, to run from what she ought to be doing, which is healing things with you.

It may be that this is a transitory episode, and that it will actually lead back to union for the 2 of you::bows:

39.1.6 > 37

39. Trouble

Line 1:

Going through trouble,
arriving at improvement.

Going through this trouble helps improving the situation.

Line 6:

Going through trouble,
arriving at growth.
Good fortune.
It is beneficial to see a senior person.

Going through this trouble makes growth possible. Things go well. It is a good idea to get some kind of help and advice with this.

Hexagram is changing to:

37. Family Members

Family members.
Beneficial is the women's dedication.

People are there for each other.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Dolphins,

Both lines 1 and 6 have the same components of moving limping but in confidence, and the payoff is 37. Put another way, your best interest would be served by putting the interest on the whole, even though to some degree, by virtue of 39, you are thrust back upon yourself, as a stream when it meets a fallen tree. The individual direction of the stream has been momentarily thwarted, but water will rise and find its way over, under, around or through the obstruction, once it deepens enough.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 39 line1/6: It is not time to bring back the old issues, clear all old trauma and be ready to start all over again.

Hexgram 37: Use this relationship to deepen the connectin skills you inner wisedom. Do not fall for the male ego.. being dropped by her.

There is no need to go into a 6 line hexagram analysis.

dolphins

visitor
Reaction score
Line 6 is what I am having the most trouble with. Could someone please tell me what line six means?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).