...life can be translucent

Menu

breakup q

msmith

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all, I am fairly new to this so would welcome any insight.

I have been seeing a girl for over 2 years now although it has never developed into anything serious. For the past month or so we have not even met up although have sent the occasional text msg to eachother. I am not really settled where i am living abroad which has probably not helped the relationship much.

So I asked IC:
what if i break up with gf? 50.1.3 > 38 [something about removing a blockage?]
what should i do about gf? 42.5 > 27 [be kind..]

Cheers

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I suppose you were more than friends if you speak of a breakup.
However it seems to me that you are in some sort of a fall out, 50.1 says the ding is overturned and line 3 says it is to be cleaned from the inside which to me would mean that you have some things to clear up and it would be beneficial, even tho it would lead to opposition or you maybe feel you are opposed now or just not sharing the same views anymore?
The next reading sort of confirms the 1st one, you should approach in an opened and sincere manner and see what she wants and feels about the relationship and then carefully decide what works for you.
Hope this helps, d.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 50 is one man and may be two female forming a triangle relationship.
Hexagram 42 is three yang line, and three yin line forming a triangle relationship.
You have a choice and so is she.

msmith

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, yes we are more than just friends but we never made any commitnments or spoke about our future together etc. We had a bit of a falling out or miscommunication probably a few weeks back and haven't really spoken since. I think you are right we should talk...

Long yi... are u suggesting menage a trois? :) I can't see that happening although I think you are suggesting that I have another option and that she does too - you could be right.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).