...life can be translucent

Menu

Going on a date

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
I was asked out on a dinner date. I'm starting to date again so I asked..

Show me an image of how my first date with XXX tonight will turn out?

I got hexagram 55 lines 4 and 5 changing into hexagram 63

Is hexagram 63 good at first chaos later? I don't get this hexagram. I see it as a conclusion of something. Thanks!:bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
55.4.5 > 63

XXX will enlarge your boundaries. Both lines are auspicious. Line 4: the stars favor your meeting. Line 5 suggests that he could aid your business success.Hexagram 63: He will remind you of someone from your past.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
55.4.5 > 63

XXX will enlarge your boundaries. Both lines are auspicious. Line 4: the stars favor your meeting. Line 5 suggests that he could aid your business success.Hexagram 63: He will remind you of someone from your past.

Oh wow thanks! Strange you should say that..He does have the same colouring and career as an old love...even has the same astrological sign!

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Oh wow thanks! Strange you should say that..He does have the same colouring and career as an old love...even has the same astrological sign!

Hi Tom and Long yi,

I just wanted to update you both on the reading on how my first date with Geoff. It was exactly as predicted all went well and he did remind me of someone from my past but not a love interest - oh well.. He reminded me of a good friend who is a very laid back and calm man, very passive. Anyways I'm not attracted to him. As a friend he is great we have alot in common. He is a programmer so who knows maybe he can help me. I never saw him as someone who could help me with my business interests until I did the I Ching. He is very good with tech stuff - an inventor.

I will continue to date and improve myself. So there will be alot of I Ching readings to help me get my act together in the relationship department :)

I'm trying to change my outlook and approach to men. I'm giving chances to men I think are more serious about love. Unfortunately not as glamorous and exciting to be around. I used to go for looks only and chose the playboy types :)

Anyways I'm wondering how this new guy sees me. So I asked give me an image of how Geoff sees me?

I received hexagram 51 line 1 changing into Hexgaram 16...

Is hexagram 16 enthusiasm or providing for a future event? I don't see it as enthusiasm...more like self-satisfaction maybe?

Thanks! :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).