...life can be translucent

Menu

A beautiful message..wow!

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
A week ago I spent some time with an ex boyfriend of mine. It had been several years since we had communicated pleasantly...or really at all!

I really enjoyed my time with him. I do still love him and I suppose he's one of those I always will, but I'm not in an emotional position to pursue a relationship or take a big risk of getting hurt right now. Slow and easy...casual and free are my mottos for dating at all at this point..not that this was a "date" anyway...rather just a nice evening with a small group. It was especially a mile marker for me with him though because our braeak up was rather lengthy and ugly... What a lovely blessing it wasright now!

I haven't heard from him since after I left that evening. I'm wondering what his feelings and thoughts were regarding seeing and spending time with me. I would never ask him directly about this at this pint for fear I might scare him away from this delicate new friendship of sorts...or even mislead him as to what my position in life in that regard is right now.

So, I asked the IChing for insight and advice regarding whether he will contact me again and received Hexagram 26.6 --->11

Wow! The interpretations I've read for this are beautiful and inspiring for positive thought. However, in matters of the heart and romance, I typically don't receive such positivity. It would be easy to read a million wonderful things into this lovely reading, but I'd rather just be realistic and gain good comprehension as it relates to my question.

I would be grateful for any thoughts or insights into this one!
Thank you,:bows:
~k

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
There is freedom and a sense of release in 26.6. Maybe it is important not to overthink this or spend time in anticipation of more than you already have.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 26 is soul mate. You have a good time together, but the six line moves and the hexagram becomes hexagram 11. It means: make the most out of it while it exists. Do not expect this honeymoon period to last forever. Learn to savour the moment and develop your passion for life.

Six line analysis

神煞:天乙—子申 福星—丑亥 日禄—卯 羊刃—寅 驿马—亥 桃花—午 华盖—丑
干支:壬辰年 丙午月 乙巳日 甲申时
旬空:午未  寅卯  寅卯  午未

六神  伏神    艮宫:山天大畜        坤宫:地天泰(六合)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙寅木  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙癸酉金 应
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙子水 应   ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财癸亥水  
滕蛇       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙戌土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟癸丑土  
勾陈 子孙丙申金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟甲辰土     ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟甲辰土 世
朱雀 父母丙午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲寅木 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲寅木  
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财甲子水     ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财甲子水  

You think of him, but he is not a spouse or marriage partner. This will not happen (line 2).

He thinks of you, but you two have differences.

In hexagram 11, there is no marriage document line. You will not be back together.

He wants to leave, but you heart or another younger female keeps him around (why you meet with him).. Two female and one man in hexagram 11. You falls to line 1. He is still line 2. Nothing changes. He falls for a lady at line 5 of hexagram 11, which is the person in conflict with the character in your house of spouse (day of reading).

There is nothing beyond the current events.

Plum flower Iching analysis
Hexagram 11: upper trigram = kun (earth); lower trigram = chien (metal)
The method of use hexagram produces the body trigram.
it is easy to be married because the kun produces the chien. However, this applies to the other female in line 5 of hexgram 11, and not you. If this female leaves in November, then you may have a chance.

Last edited:

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both for responding.... Guess I was right not to get too excited about our time together *or* this seemingly encouraging reading.
Long yi, you're right. As he hasn't contacted me at all since that afternoon last week, I suppose it's safe to say "nothing beyond the current (already passed even!) events"
This makes me sad, but it's more like what I thought was the case:(
Again, thank you both very much for offering your insight!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).