...life can be translucent

Menu

why am i so tired hex 43.2.3.4.6 to 42

katc

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 43 Deciding with all those changing lines seems to be speaking about a lot of stress and conflict that has caught up with me and now all I want to do is nap. Maybe the resulting hex 42 Increase says that all the naps i'm taking are helping me to increase my energy? Honestly, I think interpreting this is very difficult but I am fascinated by what the experienced people on this forum can come up with in terms of decoding the poetry of the iching. Any insight would be appreciated. thank you

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Resoluteness > The Cauldron > Increase

your steady path > is only a potential > which builds up

There are a large amount of clouds which hang high in the sky. Below this, the wood is burning away, but below even this, there is fresh energy.

"Why am I so tired?"

Maybe scale back a bit and get in touch with that inner power, your pure source of motivation. Stop looking at those high above goals, and the current problems which keep you dwelling, but return to the source. Examine everything around you in terms of your most primal, pure goals, and then act on those.

i.e. cut out the bullshit, do what feels right

You're tired because you're stuck thinking too far in the future, and getting too far far from your spirit. Think: "what is it that I want, no matter how small or large, right now?" and instead of acting on other things, act on that!

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Why am i so tired?
43.2.3.4.6 > 42

The inversion of the hexagram sequence suggests unresolved issues from your past. Hexagram 43 as announcement/report suggests that bad news is getting to you. Lines:

2. Don't jump at every false alarm.
3. Don't talk to those who can harm you.
4. Find an expert in your area of difficulty.
6. It is important to complain to authorities.

If you haven't already, I strongly recommend that you stop watching television. Television drama and news mostly focuses on negative aspects of life, and it is exhausting to experience these things daily.

katc

visitor
Reaction score
Pocossin thank you for your analysis. I do stay away from negative media for the reason you mention. I have a lot of conflict in my life that I am working on resolving and have sought out experts. All the points you mention are accurate. The last two I am working with but the first two i think I should take to heart more and work on building my strength in those areas. I know I'm being vague but it's hard for me to talk in specifics. For that reason, I am really thankful that people here would take the time to read the hexagrams for me.

ZeroPoint

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This really helped me today. I was struggling with so many worries: I'm unable to walk freely, and so tired of pain and sleep, so bored, and my mind is conjuring so many frightening long- range outcomes. Yi returned 43.2.4.6, and after reading the book and this response, I feel I can move forward from the trap I built myself. I'm grateful this was here to find.

Ana Maria

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I know this an older thread followed by a more recent reply. I wonder what does it mean, in your opinion, that I keep getting Hexagram 43: 43.2.6>13; 43.1.2.5>62; 43.2.3.4>3. Is one of those periods when the mind is occupied with too many worries/nasty thoughts about things that beyond our control? and the fretting wears out the soul bc decisions aren't made?
TY!

B

becalm

There’s also a condition called Decision Fatigue which is about having to make too many big decisions to make in your life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).