...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 34 and real intentions

kulta

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All
I received a mail from a woman I never met before, who’s a close friend of a man I’m occasionally dating and I know she’s in love with him (love partially returned).
I was very surprised by this mail, which is almost friendly but maybe only apparently (my sixth sense warns me).
So I asked IY what this woman really wants from me and I got hexagram 34 unchanging.
My interpretation is that she wants to show me her power towards this man, like a cat who’s marking her territory.
Is it correct or not?
Thank you in advance
:bows:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Kulta

I think you are probably right on, as she would not likely have sent you any correspondence if she did not have at least some interest. (Did she say anything that specifically pointed to interest?) Hexagram thirty four can indicate a tendency to use force when you really do not have the power to make it work. It sounds like a paper tiger situation. How does the man feel? Is he interested in you or her? If he is interested in you then she really has no power to enforce her will, if he is interested in her then it might be best to let it go. That is the key, who is he really interested in?

Gene

G

goddessliss

Hi kulta I think she is trying to take your power away from you as in casting a seed of doubt in your mind about the man you have been dating.
Please don't allow her to manipulate or dismiss you as part of this man's life as she uses her ego to try this on. The flip side of Hexagram 34 is to allow the Sage to guide your power in this situation and my guess would be to not buy into her mail to you and find a place of patience and retreat while it sorts itself out.
And gene is right - who is he really interested in? but I'm thinking your intuition can tell you that. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).