...life can be translucent

Menu

8.2.6 > 59 vs. 59.2.6 > 8

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
On 6-23-12 I asked "What is happening between me and "this certain person" ? I received 8.2.6> 59.

I found it interesting that on 6-27-12 someone on this forum posted a relationship thread in which they asked "What happens next in my relationship?" and received 59.2.6 > 8.

This has led me to wonder about the difference is between these two answers.

Comments appreciated
Thanks in advance

gene

visitor
Reaction score
These two are just the inverse on one another. When hexagram eight is the resulting hexagram the attempt or the outcome is to maintain a relationship. When hexagram fifty nine is the resulting hexagram there is more likely an outcome or a tendency toward dispersion. The key for your reading is that you must decide whether your reasons for wanting to stay together are valid. If not then line six says there is no basis for staying together. In the other reading the emphasis is on the tendency of the relationship to tear apart and how to or whether it can stay together. In that reading a person must find that within that supports the relationship in order to make it work, Else, the relationship falls apart. (the sixth line).

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).