...life can be translucent

Menu

Please HELP! Will I get into this school?

glampradachick9

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! So a few weeks has passed by and since energies do change, I thought i'd ask this question again...

What are my chances of getting into this graduate school X and succeeding?

I got 59.6 changing to 29.

The 29 is throwing me off. Danger? I'm hoping that going for my master's will bring me new opportunities, growth, and a new chapter in life.

Please help, honest answers too!

Thanks!

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Six line layout and comments

出生时间:年 性别:女 起卦方式:直接指定
起卦时间:2012年07月06日14时43分

神煞:天乙—丑未 福星—申 日禄—巳 羊刃—午 驿马—寅 桃花—酉 华盖—辰
干支:壬辰年 丙午月 戊辰日 己未时
旬空:午未  寅卯  戌亥  子丑

六神  伏神    离宫:风水涣          坎宫:坎为水(六冲)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
朱雀       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母辛卯木  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼戊子水 世
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛巳火 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙戊戌土  
玄武 妻财己酉金 ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙辛未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财戊申金  
白虎 官鬼己亥水 ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟戊午火     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟戊午火 应
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙戊辰土 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙戊辰土  
勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母戊寅木     ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母戊寅木  

Hexagram 59: Line 6 is the admission letter. Since it sits under the month of reading, and it is called "empty". You will not get admission.
Hexagram 29: Line 6 changes into the academic star (water), and this star conflicts with the month of the reading (fire). The school will not offer you admission.
Hexagram 29 is the eight pure hexagrams (top trigram and bottom trigram identical). Line 1 - 4 conflicts, line 2 - 5 conflicts, line 3 - 6 conflicts. This means no positive outcome.
Hexgram 59: host line = line 5. It is occupied by your competitor (fire) and he/she is endorsed by the school (fire) because he/she (line 5 fire) submits information that postively support the application (line 2 earth).

Hexgram 1,6 refer to admission documents. It sits empty under the school admission committee.

It the six line analysis is correct, you do not have a chance at the present moment. By September, the line 6 engages in movement, you will know for sure.

I am sorry that I do not have any good news for you. You have very strong competition and there is no scholarship either.

glampradachick9

visitor
Reaction score
Six line layout and comments

出生时间:年 性别:女 起卦方式:直接指定
起卦时间:2012年07月06日14时43分

【本 卦】           【变 卦】

Hexagram 59: Line 6 is the admission letter. Since it sits under the month of reading, and it is called "empty". You will not get admission.
Hexagram 29: Line 6 changes into the academic star (water), and this star conflicts with the month of the reading (fire). The school will not offer you admission.
Hexagram 29 is the eight pure hexagrams (top trigram and bottom trigram identical). Line 1 - 4 conflicts, line 2 - 5 conflicts, line 3 - 6 conflicts. This means no positive outcome.
Hexgram 59: host line = line 5. It is occupied by your competitor (fire) and he/she is endorsed by the school (fire) because he/she (line 5 fire) submits information that postively support the application (line 2 earth).

Hexgram 1,6 refer to admission documents. It sits empty under the school admission committee.

It the six line analysis is correct, you do not have a chance at the present moment. By September, the line 6 engages in movement, you will know for sure.

I am sorry that I do not have any good news for you. You have very strong competition and there is no scholarship either.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for being honest and not sugar coating your interpretation.
And you're absolutely right, September 1st is the deadline, and I would hear back from them around that timeframe.

You're also on the ball about the school being super competitive. Lately, I've been struggling to find people to write me a letter of rec. Also I haven't studied much for the GRE (the test to get in).

I didn't want to be negative, so I thought i'd apply anyway. That's so sad to hear :( I was really looking forward to a new chapter/beginning in my life.

Do you happen to know why (from your interpretation) the hexagrams are saying to stay away from this school? Or that why it isn't going to work out? Perhaps going to this school would be a waste of time for me? No benefits for career?

I'm wondering why I wouldn't get accepted, perhaps not qualified enough like the other 200 students that are applying.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
GRE is a tough test. It consists of two parts. The mathematics and technical parts are easy if you study. The language test part is quite difficult.

School X: you have very strong competition. Good letter of references do help, but certain schools requires proposals as part of the application. If you proposal does not catch the eye, then you also have problem.

The situation of graduate school is as follows: If you apply to 10 schools, you may get into three of them with some level of financial assistance. I do not believe in spending one's own funds and owing debts to go to graduate school. At the end, how smart and sharp you are in the real world is far more important than where you graduated.

This is a future event that has not happened. July is a bit late to apply for the fall term. If you are serious in graduate school, please apply before Feb 15.

Line 6 is a movement line to a place far. If the school is closed to where you live, your chance is again lower.

Will you consider admission in the winter term in certain schools?
There is a hidden message in this hexgram:

【本 卦】           【变 卦】

Your career line is hidden under line 3 of hexagram 59 and re-appears in line 6 with one step forward of hexagram 29. Water is strongest after Nov 6, Dec 6 to Jan 4 (month of the water in the five elements).

From the hour of the reading of 5 elements (same as line 6 of hexagram 29), you lack the self-confidence in your soul to succeed. This has little to do with your actual ability. Hexagram 29 is equivalent to the Tarot Card Devil.

Devil card teachings: You may be fustrated with what you have to do at work and other matters at present. There is no need to be fustrated.
There is a will and there are multiple ways. When you are in tune with God, the right answers come.... you need more perspective.

The devil teaching: for everything, there is a season and a reason. You got these answers from your own reading. 2013 lower half of the year may bring the change you hope for because the root of 2013 year pushes your career star.

Cheers....Be Happy. Plan and Believe in yourself. Assess parallel options. Temporary set back is also a path to glory because destiny is in our own hands, feet and the brain.

Long Yi

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).