...life can be translucent

Menu

Hearing Voices 21 and 55.3/51

dancing flame

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I've been away from this site for 2 years and its changed in some ways but is still familiar. Its good to be back.

Anyway, I hope you can help. I've been in a challenging space for the last few months, most of the old doors have closed and no new doors have opened yet despite my efforts. All the signs seem to be saying that I'm in a place of transformation, the dark before the dawn, where the old life has been stripped away and the new life is about to emerge. On a spiritual level I understand this but on a physical level its very difficult, especially with the demands of this material plane - yes money is very hard to come by right now.

Three nights ago in my dream state a voice said to me that I would be receiving something very big, beyond anything I could imagine, that would open up my life in a big way. It was very clear. I asked - in my dream state - will it be this week as I really need it now and the voice said yes. The feeling I had was that it was about money. I've heard voices in my sleep before which have told me about things I didn't know and revealed secrets which turned out to be true so I want to believe this as the voice has never lied in the past but part of me is wondering, is this just wishful thinking on my part, was that the voice of my ego?

Today I asked the I Ching "What was the meaning of the voice in my dream?" and got Hex 21 Biting Through, which I didn't quite understand so I cast it again asking the same question and got Hex 55.3 transforming to 51 which seems really positive though with a cautionary message.

I'd appreciate any insights on this. x

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
21 can refer to the justice system, and 55 also mentions lawsuits in the image. The line change mentions a broken arm, so could be some payout from a personal injuries claim maybe?

Interesting that 21 is fire over thunder, and 55 is thunder over fire. Maybe someone else will comment on what that could mean...

dancing flame

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks tealight. I don't have any lawsuits pending or any personal injury claims so any payout from one would be a total surprise to me. And I'm wondering could it be the other way round. Could someone lodge a lawsuit or claim against me? That's scary. Is there a positive or negative message in the reading?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Please follow up and let us know what happens. The I Ching readings, which speak of obscurity and someone having a broken arm, don't seem to correspond with the positive message of the voice you heard in your sleep, so it would be really interesting to know what actually happens. :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).