...life can be translucent

Menu

a few quick questions.....

G

goddessliss

Hi I have a few things going on and wondering what's going on with each of them.

I have enquired about a rental property and had 2 replies from m but he hasn't got back to me since -
Why hasn't M got back to me Hex 41.2.3.6>36

Started dating A, I had already decided to end the dating anyway as he just has no zest for life amongst other things but before I could he broke it -
Why did A pull out of the relationship Hex 55.1.3>16
Line 1 - yes it did start out very nice - well they usually do don't they, but he does have a bit of an ego and I sorta thought he thinks he's better than he really is so to speak, although I think he is a lovely man with a good heart but quite often leads with his ego and nowdays I have a great sense of self and self love and although he did say he found that very attractive it seemed to upset him a bit that I didn't pander to his needs etc. hmmm......
We are meeting up on Monday to exchange a couple of belongings we have of each others -
What can I expect at our meeting on Monday
Hex 11.1.3>7
Looks like it won't be joyous but it won't be horrible either.

My friend G hasn't been around for a while, bit strange, funny relationship we have had
Why hasn't G been around to hang out Hex 62 unchanging

He was a bit funny when I went away without telling him, although I wasn't not telling him, just hadn't seen him really
What are G's feelings regarding our relationship
Hex 51 unchanging - tricky when you get unchanging I think!!

thks - Liss

Last edited:

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Why hasn't M got back to me Hex 41.2.3.6>36

I wouldn't expect much here. Hex 41 is Decrease, there is limitation here, but the kind you can work in.

2 - you didn't negotiate enough and were too subservient during the exchanges (this should be a good thing when inquiring about property, but the I Ching seems to point out that here it wasn't)

3 - another inquirer scooped in and possibly took the property

6 - the number of people (whether it was just you or you and other people) was a factor in not getting a response, but it should not be a problem and should not be the kind of thing you'd have to negotiate over... maybe the property was not right for you...

this moves through Hexagram 18: Decay. You can work to get the property, with a little persistance, but it might be better to just let it go.

36: Darkening of the Light. Again, pointing to a need to let it go.

^Not sure if all that makes sense given I don't know your situation, but something to consider, and what I got from the I Ching.

Why did A pull out of the relationship Hex 55.1.3>16

H55 - [the image of a sun] The connection of your relationship

1 - two people were attracted to each other, obviously, this just indicates that there was something there at the start

3 - [there's an image in this one of solar eclipse] an influence moves in which distracts one person and disables another from approaching the one (perhaps he's found someone else, or perhaps this speaks of the darkness over the whole relationship, which means both people are separated, yet one has tried harder than the other with futility)

H36 - [again the image of solar eclipse] the whole thing has moved from positive to negative so the best thing to do is take a second to gather personal energy...

H16 - (Enthusiasm) and then release it into new endeavors. Basically, move on and stay positive.

I'll let someone else tackle the other two. Hope some of this helped.

G

goddessliss

Thankyou mryou1 - it is quite interesting what you have said with both of this situtation.

I wouldn't expect much here. Hex 41 is Decrease, there is limitation here, but the kind you can work in.

2 - you didn't negotiate enough and were too subservient during the exchanges (this should be a good thing when inquiring about property, but the I Ching seems to point out that here it wasn't)
In regards to this I did enquire whether internet and electricity was included in the amount of rent - that's when I didn't hear back and thought maybe I was pushing it.

3 - another inquirer scooped in and possibly took the property

This is definitely a possibility although it is still being advertised (but that could mean he just hasn't got around to removing it yet)

6 - the number of people (whether it was just you or you and other people) was a factor in not getting a response, but it should not be a problem and should not be the kind of thing you'd have to negotiate over... maybe the property was not right for you...

Agreed I am not going to try and negotiate more than I have enquired about and also agreed if it's not right for me then move on.this moves through

Hexagram 18: Decay. You can work to get the property, with a little persistance, but it might be better to just let it go.

36: Darkening of the Light. Again, pointing to a need to let it go.
The only other thing I know is - he has built the buildings etc. on his property for a spiritual retreat but I am guessing he is not getting the business so has looked at renting it permanently as an alternative. So in regards to the spiritual here I would maybe see Decay and darkening of the light relevant to this.^

Not sure if all that makes sense given I don't know your situation, but something to consider, and what I got from the I Ching.

But still you would thing he would at least let me know it is gone.

Thanks again it will be interesting to see if he gets back to me. - Liss

G

goddessliss

H55 - [the image of a sun] The connection of your relationship

1 - two people were attracted to each other, obviously, this just indicates that there was something there at the start

3 - [there's an image in this one of solar eclipse] an influence moves in which distracts one person and disables another from approaching the one (perhaps he's found someone else, or perhaps this speaks of the darkness over the whole relationship, which means both people are separated, yet one has tried harder than the other with futility)

I think a bit of both here - he is totally distracted with a lot of issues that are going on in his life right which in turn causes him depression and try as hard as could to encourage him to just allow them to be and refocus on joyfulness and positive things he just appears to be 'stuck''.
Unfortunately he is still angry about his marriage split 15 years ago and loves to blame everybody else for his woes.

H36 - [again the image of solar eclipse] the whole thing has moved from positive to negative so the best thing to do is take a second to gather personal energy...

H16 - (Enthusiasm) and then release it into new endeavors. Basically, move on and stay positive.

This I am doing with total Enthusiasm - I have met enough guys now who are similar and just seem to stay stuck in the rut of the past and them some.
I do not have the interest nor the patience to hang in there in the hope it will change.

I have finally come to realise that it is all about engaging the woman's interest enough that she wants to be with you.(the man)

Thankyou again mryou1 - this has helped me a lot because we do actually like each other a lot so it was a shame. - Liss

G

goddessliss

As it turns out M is away at a conference and sent me a msge telling me he will be back next week. Hmmm.....will see what happens - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).