...life can be translucent

Menu

Question on Hexagram 60 1.3.4 changing to hexagram 28

lulubear

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I did a reading, questioning my ambivilence in general, specifically around a decision in moving back to a country from which I came from with my 15 year old daughter who is reluctant to move back. The decision to move back is both financial and psychological, and emotional, which I feel is the right decision but am ambivilent about it as I have invested a lot to be where I am.

Hexagram 60 came up... Limitation seems to be about setting limits for myself..
This changes to 28 Preponderance of the great.

I seem to think this reading means I should return to the country to which I am from.

Could anyone give me any more clarity into this reading.

Thank you.

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
hmmm.. strangely enough this seems to indicate a need to stay where you're at.

60. Limitation - If you already had an idea in mind on what to do and received this I would normally take it as an indication to limit or restrain your current plans (i.e. moving back). The cloud hangs over the lake and is about to cause it to overflow. Being the lake, you can choose not to take of the cloud.

lines:
1 - "Not going out of the door and the courtyard
Is without blame."
Almost a clear "don't move right now".

3 - "[She] who knows limitation
Will have cause to lament.
No blame."
It might make you sad to restrain from your current plans, and stay where you are, but this indicates that it it for the better.

4 - "Contented limitation. Success."
It is better to be content with where you are. It is also better for your 15-year-old. At that age it is very difficult and upsetting to move somewhere, especially an entirely different country, and losing all your friends.

XOR hexagram 55: Abundance or Zenith. Thunder and lightening represent an expansion of intellect. Clarity that causes change, and happiness. Yet, this is the high point...

Hexagram 28: Preponderance of the Great or Critical Mass. Eventually the zenith will be passed and the burden of living where you are will become too great. Then is the time to move. This may be down the road, when your daughter has grown up a bit and able to move on and make their own choices. Then it is a good time to move. The lake overflows to the point of flowing over the trees. The time will come to move, and it will present itself to you. But that time is not now.

lulubear

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response-
it's very interesting- and resonates with me- i have been in the new country for 6 months-
as i said my 15 year old daughter was very reluctant to leave the country where she grew up- but now she doesn't wish to return- my ambivalence seems to be like a powerful force shifting my viewing point with alarming frequency-i have a sense that this may not be 'location' dependent- which is why the interpretation you put forward seems to be the correct one- thank you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).