...life can be translucent

Menu

Resistance 34.4>11

G

goddessliss

Hi to all it seems to be very busy on the forum at the moment :)

Following this thread - http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=162393&posted=1#post162393

I had sorta felt a relationship, friendship or whatever with M wasn't worth pursuing although I have felt a sort of a 'connection' with him and we met online by default but I thought it was just one of those present moment things - until til today we have only messaged but not anything substantial but then today we spoke on the phone and well hmmm....connected even more!!

So I asked show me the benefit of pursuing a romantic relationship with M

Hex 34.4>11 So line 4 talks about removing obstacles - one huge obstacle he is after a non-comittal sexual relationship - the less conversation the better - action satisfaction he calls it. :rofl:
He knows I'm not interested in that and I figure he just chats away to me cause he might be a bit lonely, until someone wanting the same as him comes along.

So yes I am very resistance to get involved with him!!

How will this obstacle be removed

Hex 51.1.4.5>8

hex 51 definitely a bit of Thunder rumbling
Line 1 - I was a bit shocked about his initial contact
Line 4 - I am feeling a bit nervous that there apppears to be some sort of 'chemistry' happening
Line 5 - well I guess if he does comes to visit, which he said he might this weekend, I would sort have a bit of preparing to do

hex 8 - I guess there is a union of sorts so far

But I am not really sure what it's saying - is just our meeting gonna remove the obstacles??

thks Liss

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Liss:)... The first thing that jumped out at me here were the parallels between 54.4 and 34.4. I think there is some overlap here in their meaning. 34.4 reads to me like you are maybe moving forward with a little too much energy. Suggests nothing strong is blocking you, but if you push forward too energetically you'll regret it. I got this line after I broke up with an ex and was moving forward dating a little too energetically.

Line 51.4 suggests there will not be a resistance here, nor a true yielding. Reads to me like it will be hard to get things off the ground here. Like he isn't going to budge. 34.4 might be a warning not to push it.

I have had 51.5 come up as the repeated shocks of an on again off again relationship. Could point to him going back and forth about what he wants. This line does carry a warning about staying centered. Maybe means don't change where you stand no matter what shocks you, because he sure isn't moving (51.4). 51 here reads to me as keep your head despite the unexpected regarding X.

Ya gotta appreciate his honesty! Doesn't sound like a no to me. Sounds like don't get ahead of yourself... Don't push it, just move forward cautiously and don't lose your balance. Might be some more surprises headed your way, maybe good, but maybe even that you won't like so much, so brace yourself. So, if this were my reading, I would brace myself and just see what becomes apparent.

Just my thoughts and experience. Good luck:).

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Hi Liss:)... Ya gotta appreciate his honesty! Doesn't sound like a no to me. Sounds like don't get ahead of yourself... Don't push it, just move forward cautiously and don't lose your balance. Might be some more surprises headed your way, maybe good, but maybe even that you won't like so much, so brace yourself. So, if this were my reading, I would brace myself and just see what becomes apparent.

Hi DWF - thanks for your help. Good call about it moving forward fast. He's actually the one that gave me his phone number and he's actually the one that suggested we meet. Last weekend he was coming this way to drop his son back home to his exwife and he suggested we meet but I managed to put him off and I tried to put him off again this weekend but he's sorta managed to get around that one.
That is why I am not keen cause he's not gonna change his stance about what he wants versus what I want. Sounds like neither of us is gonna budge!!

More surprises ahead - what tha! maybe for him cause I deleted my online dating account. Too much of a waste of time although it's been fun for a while now I'm just over it.

Anyway he's got my number and I am sure he is smart enough to press call if he wants to communicate.

hope you have a joyous day - Liss

Reaction score
Sounds like a good call. Guy sounds a little aggressive! I've also received this line in relation to overwhelming situations or people. Please fill us in on what happens... I hope your experience with line 5 is better than mine! But, seriously, he sounds a little creepy... He just wants sex, he's aggressive, and persistent.. I hope line 5 isn't him repeatedly annoying you, showing up at your place unexpec.tedly or anything like that. Well, keep an open mind. Ya never know! Take care Liss:)

G

goddessliss

Sounds like a good call. Guy sounds a little aggressive! I've also received this line in relation to overwhelming situations or people. Please fill us in on what happens... I hope your experience with line 5 is better than mine! But, seriously, he sounds a little creepy... He just wants sex, he's aggressive, and persistent.. I hope line 5 isn't him repeatedly annoying you, showing up at your place unexpec.tedly or anything like that. Well, keep an open mind. Ya never know! Take care Liss:)

Aha I don't find him creepy at all - I think he's hilarious. Yep he is appears a little agressive and his dating profile reflects that, but I have seen his very soft sensitive side - he is an artist after all.
Seriously if you were looking for someone to bed would you actually really expect someone
to respond to 'action satisfaction' - I don't think so - I think he's all bluff to protect himself from getting hurt - doesn't mean I have to have anything to do with him, I'm just sayin'.

I will see what happens with him and there is no way he could actually find where I live cause I live out in the hills at the back of beyond.....and he lives an hour and half away.
I live with 2 males another female and 2 dogs so even if he did find me he's got no hope of getting anywhere near me if I didn't want him to.
Yes will keep you updated - thks sista - Lis

G

goddessliss

A further 2 phone calls with him and he just sounds like a normal guy - action satisfaction means hey let's meet and see what happens not just a heap of emailing or msging back and forth that leads to nowhere.
So we are meeting on Saturday at the very least I think it will be fun even if there is nothing more in it. Anyway will tell you in a couple of days - Liss

G

goddessliss

Hi Liss:)... Line 51.4 suggests there will not be a resistance here, nor a true yielding. Reads to me like it will be hard to get things off the ground here. Like he isn't going to budge. 34.4 might be a warning not to push it.

I have had 51.5 come up as the repeated shocks of an on again off again relationship. Could point to him going back and forth about what he wants. This line does carry a warning about staying centered. Maybe means don't change where you stand no matter what shocks you, because he sure isn't moving (51.4). 51 here reads to me as keep your head despite the unexpected regarding X.

Ya gotta appreciate his honesty! Doesn't sound like a no to me. Sounds like don't get ahead of yourself... Don't push it, just move forward cautiously and don't lose your balance. Might be some more surprises headed your way, maybe good, but maybe even that you won't like so much, so brace yourself. So, if this were my reading, I would brace myself and just see what becomes apparent.

He was an absolute gentleman. The shock was possibly the instant chemistry/attraction between us and the fact that he has a religious belief system which I do not and I do my best to avoid men who do - however I am going to have a think about that one and observe and keep an ear out on the way it affects his life.
He is not resisting a relationship nor is he yielding as you said - we are just gonna see how it goes. It was a joyous day and he sent me a couple of messages on the way home.
I think we like each other :hug: - LIss

G

goddessliss

The relationship lasted about a month maybe not without it's ups and downs and then fell flat on it's face - - Liss

G

goddessliss

Haha Grace you're not being nosy just never sure if people want the 'details'...um well we had a great time together and everything was going along fine, he rang me everyday and texted me a couple of times a day and we spent a lot of time together considering we lived nearly 2 hours apart and then I find out he rang his ex girlfriend and when I questioned him he said I want to get back with her......what???????:eek: anyway as it turns out she doesn't want to get back with him so he says to me ok well how about you and me keep seeing each other instead WTH seriously!!!!!!:rant: - I don't think so - Liss

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
recent blog entry called Resistance

resistance-small.jpg

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: