...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the outlook?

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
This is very important for me please. I don't like hexagram 19 doesn't look good?

What is the outlook for me working for Dr. Z?

Hexagram 41 line 6 changes into Hexagram 19

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry, just seen your other threads, at first looked like you were about to start at a new job but now i get the idea that you are growing more and more anxious (hex 55) and feel you should do something about it.
Even the small corrections may do the trick here, line 6 speaks of changing the flow of things for the better, even if it is another job.

Last edited:

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Yes this is my job to change things for the better slowly. I had to restructure downsize and reorganize an entire clinic. According to his wishes. I also have the responsibility to make him change the way he does things in the clinic which the patients complain about. He is the king of chaos! So I have to gently point certain things out to him which he resists I insist and then he sees I'm right and agrees. He is a difficult man to work for. This is a dangerous task and because I'm blunt in my communications I worry about offending him at times. The environment is extremely stressful there are time he sees 10 patients in 1 hour and it's my job to organize his every move. I'm his right hand. I've wanted to walk out many times. It's too much for me and how he wants to organize his time. So I'm worried that Hex 19 means I'll have to leave by September.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).