...life can be translucent

Menu

So close but yet so far... the cosmic joke :)

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All,

I have taken some time out from the stress of life and the constant chatter of worries around my relationship, returned to meditation and tried to calm my mind........ Its working.

Before I continue I would like to publicly apologise to CallingCrane who has so graciously offered me his support over the last weeks. I did say I would help you with your reading on your list of things to do...... I didn't. I will refrain from lame excuses!! But I will say sorry to Calling Crane for my absence.

Okay, back into the fray, I now find myself in need of help once more....

I was recently on the verge of giving up hope on reconciling my relationship and have thrown very few oracles since. Nevertheless, I decided to call my ex and arrange a dinner date. After a fun and light phone conversation, she agreed but said that she would call me to confirm.

The day of the dinner date she had not yet called to confirm. I called her anyway and after a very small amount of cajoling she agreed to meet and have dinner.(it's like she's insecure about me too).

Dinner was cool. We had fun, even though she was a bit tired, and we laughed and smiled alot. It felt good. I was cheeky, she was coy. All in all a good date...

She left for home we agreed to meet again in the days to come.

So when I returned home, I then asked the Yi a few questions.

1: What does X want from me romantically? The answer Yi gave me was: 17 Unchanging
I took this to mean to go with the flow.

2: How is X feeling now about starting a romantic relationship with me again? My answer was: 21.5.6 to 17
I took this to mean, are you not listening boy?!!!! I said to go with the flow!!!

3: What comes next in my relationship with X? My answer was 55.1.5 to 31
Which I understood as most auspicious. Although, the "how" is most concerning me.... I feel I have tried everything to make her understand I am there for her. That I love her, that I want to try again...so on... Some of which I realise did more damage than good. (there was no begging btw...No Way)

4: So, in reference to wooing, asked: What Does X most need from me now?
I received 18.1 > 26 as an answer.
This I had alot of trouble understanding. But I know atleast that I am clearly doing something wrong. But I don't know what!!! I need help on this BIGTIME!!!

5: And FINALLY I asked How do I woo X? Yi answered 1.1.3.5 to 64
This I understood as this is not going to be that easy...stop, don't act... get some advice... be very careful. But time is on your side if you do the work. But I am still lost on the HOW!!!

Please, all you good people..... Please can you let me know if I am on the right track and if there is any information you can give me that may help. I am excited, but frustrated too. I don't really know how to go forward other than to take Yi's advice on getting some advice. So here I am, asking for some advice.

Your interpretations are so very welcome!!! My frustration is so because 55.1.5 to 31 is kind of saying go for it.... and the 1.1.3.5 o 64 is saying don't act right now. I know the latter is in reference to wooing but if 31 in the former suggests the man "shows consideration" to the woman and "places himself below" her. What does that mean???? Following suggests me leading her(?) I'm confused... I feel so close and yet so far.... Please help. :)

Much Gratitude to you all in advance....

Moses :)

Ps. I received these answers the night before last.

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
1. To call it a night. See if you're consistent and trustworthy.

2. She fears being tied up in entanglements, wants to not yet make it a "thing" but just play it by ear, follow her instincts.

3. Extra courtesy and thoughtfulness toward her, and self reliance and rising to the occasion for you.

4. To fix what was wrong or stuck or stagnating is a good thing, not bad. The son represents the evolution of the relationship, a chance for renewal, maybe a new dynamic entirely, a gentle and sharing one.

5. Be a man and defer to the woman. Don't feel as though you must initiate everything or make all decisions or judge every circumstance. There's a pretty big chill factor in 17, and it's not 1's nature to chill without going to sleep. How to be attentive without being aggressive, I think that's the key here.

But that's just my read of it.

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Meng!

Much appreciated.... Interesting take. So I was kind of way off then?
You have made things clear and understandable.

Can I ask how you understood calling it a night for 17 unchanging?
And how did you arrive at your answer for Answer 5?
Oh, and what is the chill factor in 17?

Moses.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Moses, and most welcome.

I don't think you were way off, but things can appear more confusing and emotional when you are one of the subjects in the questions. It's easy to either beat yourself up unnecessarily or to go the opposite way and overlook something important that Yi is saying to you.

H17 admonishes the junzi to go indoors for rest and recovery. A way of saying "give it a rest", or let it be for now. There's nothing to be gained by pressing ahead on your own steam. What is being followed is usually your higher intuition, wisdom, or whatever one chooses to call it. I very rarely, if ever, interpret it to mean that I should follow someone or someone should follow me. That kind of following I categorize with 16.3 and strongly discourage, Spiderman notwithstanding.

I've noticed that often 17.5 is looked at by experts through deep and clear idealism, akin to 61, and another views it as pragmatic and functional, and Brad's sorta gives me both. It changes to 51, which coming from retirement I always thought was a rude awakening. Wake up! Ut Oh! Oooh, Ha!Ha!Ha!

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance... what's a Junzi? :)
And also, you didn't say how you arrived at answer 5
Or indeed 55.1.5 to 31 which seemed really positive to me, is ultimately is about me rising to the occasion by essentially "deferring to the woman" (or can I say, allowing her to come to me?) Forgive my questions, I just donot want to get this wrong. :)

Thanks Meng!

Moses

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Also.... It would be really wonderful to have a womans take on my readings....

Any takers? :)

Moses

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance... what's a Junzi? :)
And also, you didn't say how you arrived at answer 5
Or indeed 55.1.5 to 31 which seemed really positive to me, is ultimately is about me rising to the occasion by essentially "deferring to the woman" (or can I say, allowing her to come to me?) Forgive my questions, I just donot want to get this wrong. :)

Thanks Meng!

Moses

I tend to mentally roll them up and let them circulate in my head, and a story emerges. Some of the pieces can forensically be stitched back together, but candidly, for me that's tedious.

Warning: relying on me for translation is unreliable.
I received this information mostly from Brad, and will happily stand corrected.

What Wilhelm calls The Superior Man, is otherwise translated as young noble, the "young" portion I've seen debated. A Junzi is a young noble, or what Wilhelm calls a superior man... a man of upper class, a man from noble lineage, who is given privileged information or advanced education.

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Ok Meng, who is Brad?

Brad Pitt? Bradley Cooper? Brad the Band?

Ps... You didn't actually answer the question (below)

Or indeed 55.1.5 to 31 which seemed really positive to me, is ultimately is about me rising to the occasion by essentially "deferring to the woman" (or can I say, allowing her to come to me?) Forgive my questions, I just donot want to get this wrong.

:)

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Or indeed 55.1.5 to 31 which seemed really positive to me, is ultimately is about me rising to the occasion by essentially "deferring to the woman" (or can I say, allowing her to come to me?) Forgive my questions, I just donot want to get this wrong.

:)

We are in agreement. I couldn't speak for whether or not you would see positive potential. Sounds like you do. That would be my response to the reading for myself too.

On my own impression note, I don't get the feeling that you should back down, but win them as though wooing. If you rise to the occasion, you can pull it off, and do what you need to do when you need to, keep the more bees with honey than vinegar metaphor nearby.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Also.... It would be really wonderful to have a womans take on my readings....

Any takers? :)

Moses

This is going to sound very weird, but even though you are openly inviting women to respond and your manner seems pleasant and inviting, the energy I am reading is that of someone who does not welcome woman's opinion. I do very much apologise, but I am taking the risk and telling you this just in case it is useful.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Moses, The public apology is appreciated 'though not needed. I didn't feel you were in error in anyway. I realized that I had not given you enough information to help me with my question and was feeling too overwhelmed to provide the details you requested. If I have a chance I may look at these readings you've posted later. But it seems you are in good hands with Meng and Pocossin.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).