...life can be translucent

Menu

what is the Best Course of Action?

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
This is concerning my present place of employment. I'm self employed. I cannot decide whether to continue or leave.

I asked what is the best course of action concerning my job at Dr. Z's clinic?

Hexagram 1 lines 3, 4 and 5 changing into Hexagram 41

Does it mean to leave the job? Decrease what? Thanks!:bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Decrease the intensity of your emotions. In other words, be less emotional about this issue.

Could also be referring to the loss of income, should you leave.

Right now you seem to be at 1.4, leaping about on the edge of the abyss, both ready and not ready to quit.

It looks like Yi has reflected back to you your own state of mind.

The yang operator is 31, and it looks like you've become sensitized to some issues at this place of employment. The yin operator is supposed to show the way out, and it is 41, decrease your emotional attachment.
:)

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie could it also refer to a loss of income if I stay? There is a reason I'm saying this.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
urgent please!

Will I lose my XXXX income if I continue to work for Dr. Z?

Hexagram 20 line 5 changing into hexagram 23!

Should I run. Tell him I'm stopping end of the month? And play it not mentally well?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It could also mean a loss of income if you stay. Why do you think you're going to lose income if you stay with Dr. Z? There's a lot going on here as background that hasn't been explained.

20.5 has always been a bit obscure to me, but it carries the meaning of observing the people at large. You asked a yes/no question and sometimes it's hard to interpret the response when you ask a yes/no question.
:)

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
ok ok makes sense now thanks ginnie! Hex 20 Line 5 shows how he's observing me and watching me all the time analyzing me. I know it doesn't make sense to you but it makes alot of sense to me why he's doing this...it's highly confidential. ok time to run fast using Hexagram 36 as the best excuse. I'm not mentally well! Wow love this I Ching it gives excellent advise and it does give clear cut yes and no answers.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Things are getting complicated,55 zenith time?
I wonder how you can fool someone who knows you quite well and works with mental health issues, with closely related problem as your reason to leave?
I think you are trying to convey to us that he is an highly mannipulative, controling man who wants to use you for his purposes. That sounds scary, if it is so. Yet, again, wouldn`t it be more logical to approach him with a plan and the new idea of your leaving or cut down your working hours? If you were to leave, his business would probably go down, back to old irregularities. He should be aware of contributions you made. Perhaps it is possible to have a sit down with him and have an overview of things done while cooperating so far and present him with a plan he will not refuse-how can he benefit from loosing his right hand employee? You will probably burn out soon or get ill - and no one will benefit from that, right?
You do seem a bit panicky...calm and with the plan, is what you usualy are, i think.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Dragona :) I left him. No choice I was burnt out. I trained and hire a professional certified medical secretary for him so he is in safe hands. He kept getting rid of everyone I would hire. He only felt comfortable working with me. We have a karmic connection. We understand each other without much talk.

He had faith in me. He let me restructure and organize his entire clinic single handedly. I told him I accomplished what I came to achieve and now it's time for me to leave before I lost my mind in here. He's been wonderful with me. He told me I was the smartest woman he had ever met in his life. That's alot coming from a doctor who has been practicing for 30 years. I organized a system that fit his needs. I had to set straight and organize a 76 year old doctor who no one could change. He is a big time control freak but so am I. So here we are 2 strong leaders who worked really well together. We got each other.

I'm new to the medical field so it was all trial and error for me. He is a medical doctor not an administrator. He had the vision and I had the skill. I set up the system for him and together we made it work. It's a walk in clinic anything can happen at any time. We had major emergencies. Sick babies, people on the verge of heart attacks, addicts, minor surgery, HIV, STD's, you name it he had them coming to him...He would see 5 patients at once diagnose them, treat them, do surgery etc on the spot. He's a genius.

I didnt expect it but when I told everyone in the building my goodbyes. There are 5 floors with 20 doctors, lab technicians, pharmacy etc... I was rewarded with the respect they showed me. They told me no one in 10 years was able to achieve what I did in 6 months. I was so involved in my work I didn't know anyone noticed me. The doctor told me there will always be a place for me there and to come back anytime I want and to work any days I want. He understood it was time for me to take a break. I always feel it's better to leave when you've reached the peak of success.

Last edited:

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
55's all over the place hey! :D

your so mad cornucopia! :rofl:

Nice work Yi!:bows:

Yx

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Not such a bad turn out after all. My regards, d.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
No wonder you're all burnt out! Congratulations on a superlative job of organizing.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
55's all over the place hey! :D

your so mad cornucopia! :rofl:

Nice work Yi!:bows:

Yx

I had Hexagram 55 as being positive. I did some research on the meaning and had a better understanding. Everyone was telling me it's not a positive situation. Now I get it!

I hope you mean mad in a good way? Maybe crazy for getting involved in a crazy situation never doing it again! I ran alright!

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
hey cornucopia!

No i'm just referring to your other thread relating to hex 36 (the mad guy that wasnt mad) and your 58>55 reading! :)

Yx

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
hey cornucopia!

No i'm just referring to your other thread relating to hex 36 (the mad guy that wasnt mad) and your 58>55 reading! :)

Yx

I figured so :D Yeah that Hex 36 is good advise sometimes. Play it crazy to get the hell out fast! :rofl: Thanks for your insights :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).