...life can be translucent

Menu

42 denotes what feelings? if any...

clairvoyantgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Friends!

My intuitive abilities got stumped, my emotions intervene. It's so hard to know right answers for myself, especially when the asnwer is not obvious. Two questions here.
How does he see me?

and What does he think of me as a woman?
15.1.3.6., new 27.
Funnily,I feel this guy is not being sincere with me,or himself for that matter.He seems to be manipulative.15 does talk about it?Concealing one'strue intent?

I'm not too sure...

Thank you

G

goddessliss

Dear Friends!

What does he think of me as a woman?
15.1.3.6., new 27.
Funnily,I feel this guy is not being sincere with me,or himself for that matter.He seems to be manipulative.15 does talk about it?Concealing one'strue intent?

Hi cg,
This answer is asking you what you think of yourself as a woman - he is only gonna think what you think and the power or not you have within. - Liss

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Could you tell me why?

The picture is of water pouring into a container, which is flowing over.

I'm glad you asked your question, because I realize it can be read another way. The image is of increase and fullness, but it could also be that he is the generous one, pouring more in to the relationship. 42 is definitely an image of increase and it is said that that what is above increases that which is below. This statement is based on a certain traditional analysis of the lines.

In other words, it is not entirely clear who is the generous one and who is the recipient of the good fortune. Maybe you are both generous with each other.
:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).