...life can be translucent

Menu

parapsychological block?

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Who or what is the cause of the parapsychological block in my life?

Hexagram 5 line 3 changing into Hexagram 29

This looks scary!

I'm looking for a deeper insight into the issues involved so that I can begin to understand what to do for the best, I do not know what the issues are. I'm wondering if someone can help me with insights to this reading or suggest a better question.
Thanks!:bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Try another question! I don't know what you mean by a parapsychological block.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie,

By parapsychological block I mean is someone or something exerting negative influences that is blocking my progress in all areas of my life?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Well, if you ask Who? or What?, the I Ching cannot speak and answer you. In giving you the 5.3, it looks like it just reflected back to you your own question.

It could be, too, that it's an unfortunate time for you for astrological reasons ...

"What attitude should I take to the way I am being blocked in many areas of my life" might be a good question to ask.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Waiting in mud is a picturesque image for your circumstances.

The danger may be inhibition (psychological mud), or it may be the environment which inhibits or even prohibits the flow of creativity to move through you. Maybe you could use some support and encouragement.

I did a reading for a friend who was trying to decide whether to stay in the small city where he grew up, or move to a big city, marry his childhood sweetheart, and open up his future professional opportunities to the level of his potential. I didn't know any of this at the time I assisted with the reading, he ask to keep his question to himself, and I said sure. His gf/fiance was also sitting there with us. He nodded and grinned when I read and explained it to him in general. Yi told him he was waiting in mud and in blood - this would effect the rest of his life, and possibly that of his girlfriend, and who knows if there may have been a little one in the oven already. They felt stuck in their circumstances. They were in their early 40's. He knew exactly what his reading was saying to him. He soon after gave notice at his job, moved to Phoenix, married his sweetheart and enrolling in school while working. Haven't heard from them in awhile but last I asked, was told they're moving along well.

Mud is also, to me, like waiting as the surf rolls in and out while you stand in the sand in one spot. It erodes around the feet under your weight, and you sink deeper with each wave.

G

goddessliss

Hi coruncopia, Hex 5 line 3 changing actually leads to/from Hex 60 - so I'm thinking Limitations are causing all this Waiting or feeling stuck in the mud. What is limiting you? what are you waiting for?
Out of curiousity what makes you think it is a parapsychological block rather than just your own emotional/mental block? -
Mengs interpretation may help you put your own circumstances into perspective in answering some of my suggestive questions - Liss

kara83

visitor
Reaction score
No one can block except you yourself.
In this case you block yourself by thinking that there is someone or something blocking you.
The work on unblocking yourself is really important and serious, so I wish you god luck in this uneasy job!

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Well, if you ask Who? or What?, the I Ching cannot speak and answer you. In giving you the 5.3, it looks like it just reflected back to you your own question.

It could be, too, that it's an unfortunate time for you for astrological reasons ...

"What attitude should I take to the way I am being blocked in many areas of my life" might be a good question to ask.

Thanks Ginnie I never knew the I Ching works like this as well. Reflects my present frame of mind and situation sounds more like it :)

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Yes this is exactly my situation where I living now and I'm taking action to relocate. So this reading confirms my insights and anxiety about my present living conditions.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi coruncopia, Hex 5 line 3 changing actually leads to/from Hex 60 - so I'm thinking Limitations are causing all this Waiting or feeling stuck in the mud. What is limiting you? what are you waiting for?
Out of curiousity what makes you think it is a parapsychological block rather than just your own emotional/mental block? -
Mengs interpretation may help you put your own circumstances into perspective in answering some of my suggestive questions - Liss

What is limiting me is out of my control I can never change it. It's a permanent health matter. So I have to work around it to improve my circumstances....

Last edited:

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the analysis it gave me another perspective on my situation. Everyone has been of great help to me with my readings when I'm in despair. I see things as black and white. I look at things subjectively. The I Ching is objective. It gives options!

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score

Waiting in mud is a picturesque image for your circumstances.

The danger may be inhibition (psychological mud), or it may be the environment which inhibits or even prohibits the flow of creativity to move through you. Maybe you could use some support and encouragement.

I did a reading for a friend who was trying to decide whether to stay in the small city where he grew up, or move to a big city, marry his childhood sweetheart, and open up his future professional opportunities to the level of his potential. I didn't know any of this at the time I assisted with the reading, he ask to keep his question to himself, and I said sure. His gf/fiance was also sitting there with us. He nodded and grinned when I read and explained it to him in general. Yi told him he was waiting in mud and in blood - this would effect the rest of his life, and possibly that of his girlfriend, and who knows if there may have been a little one in the oven already. They felt stuck in their circumstances. They were in their early 40's. He knew exactly what his reading was saying to him. He soon after gave notice at his job, moved to Phoenix, married his sweetheart and enrolling in school while working. Haven't heard from them in awhile but last I asked, was told they're moving along well.

Mud is also, to me, like waiting as the surf rolls in and out while you stand in the sand in one spot. It erodes around the feet under your weight, and you sink deeper with each wave.

Meng you couldn't have said it better!!!!!

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 5 line 3 changes to hexagram 60; this is what you reported.
Hexagram 5 line 1 & 3 changes to hexagram 29

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Who or what is the cause of the parapsychological block in my life?

Hexagram 5 line 3 changing into Hexagram 29

This looks scary!

I'm looking for a deeper insight into the issues involved so that I can begin to understand what to do for the best, I do not know what the issues are. I'm wondering if someone can help me with insights to this reading or suggest a better question.

Hi long Yi
It's a typing error. I got Hexagram 5 lines 1 and 3 changing to Heagram 29

I am in a negative funk in a dark hole now.

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
ye gads, move straight away. Although you could also ask for permission to stay, sometimes it can be granted, but if you aren't given one, then just move. Peace ..

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Precision Grace I want out! Never mind staying LOL But then my question had nothing to do with moving. It was in general. I'm just connecting the negativity to my residence and living conditions which are not up to my standards but I have no choice. I have to wait in the mud.

Hexagram 5 line 3 says according to Sarah Dening I rushed ahead impatiently without considering the consequences. I caused trouble for myself. This is so very true and now I'm waiting for a helping hand stuck in the mud. I'm exposed and vulnerable. People can easily take advantage of me now and they are. I have no control over my environment.

Last edited:

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
who or what is the cause of the parapsychological block in my life?

Hexagram 5 line 3 changing into hexagram 29

this looks scary!

I'm looking for a deeper insight into the issues involved so that i can begin to understand what to do for the best, i do not know what the issues are. I'm wondering if someone can help me with insights to this reading or suggest a better question.

please note typing error:

Correction hexagram 5 line 1 and 3 changing to 29

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 29 says I must refuse to become a victim of my circumstances. To give up at this stage would be the worst thing for me. Refuse to be paralysed by feelings of depression and despair. This would be like being trapped in an abyss. One negative situation after another constantly being hit by crap and craziness. That's because I put myself in a vulnerable position and let myself be exposed to people who could take advantage of me. It means I hit bottom. I fell into a pit and I have to find a way to climb out :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).