...life can be translucent

Menu

Tickets! Getcher tickets!

hooo

visitor
Reaction score
Dreams have included tickets, and not of the traffic variety.

In one, speaking to an elderly woman - very Good Witch-seeming, an observing ally - I am a little impatient with her calling me back for yet another change in plans/logistics/course. I am, in short, impatient; i want to get there already (dammit).

The first time she calls me back it is from a Brinks truck-like vehicle. She calls me by name. The second time, at the end of the dream, she is in what seems like a not-quite-finished parade float, and she gives me some very specific street changes.

I'm a little aggravated. She listens, practically bemused, smiling, patient, tells me, "you know you have the tickets. You know you're going to get there."

In subsequent dreams, I have the ticket (usually to my relief and even surprise) to board either bus or plane; with the plane, I am the last one on and rushing to get there in time, and I do, barely. I am "number 26" in line, and the last. (Waking, it occurred to me that the 26th is both the last letter of the alphabet and the last mile of a marathon.)

Couple others.

I inquire: What are the tickets in my dreams?

26, Great Taming (changing lines 1,3,5,6) to 29, Repeating Chasms.

Hilary's take:

"Great Taming means doing this work with an end in mind – thinking of what can be
achieved in future by controlling and accumulating the energies available now. Steady persistence over time, letting each crop complete its growth, will yield good harvests.

This enables you to go beyond your habitual boundaries and nourish yourself on new experience. You can go where more will be asked of you and your gifts will be of greater service; you can sustain values beyond mere survival."

And to be sure, that, re: 26, resonates, and I DO have an idea re the "tickets," particularly as they apply to creative endeavors, and more specifically their gestation and evolution; the not rushing.

Further, re 29:

"First, there must be truth and confidence: truth to the present moment (because this is simply how it is) and trust in your inner knowing, so you can be unreservedly present, with an unshakable grasp on the essential core. In these deep waters, there is nothing solid out there to hold on to – no external security, no way to orient yourself – and so you hold fast to your heart. This is a way to create success, staying in communication with creative source even in the chasm.

In movement, you find a different kind of security – one that depends on your heart, courage and commitment. This is the truest test of your convictions, when you have no way of knowing where your leaps of faith might land. Sitting in the bottom of the chasm does not bring honour; action does. Also, it’s a way to be sure of yourself as an individual after everything else has fallen away. You act, and you become skilled in flowing through the steep-sided chasms."

This feels very much like what the Good Witch might've told me, were she to have elaborated. (And then perhaps told me I might try clicking the heels of my shoes three times. ;) )

As usual, I'm not sure i have such a grasp of the dynamics of the changing lines

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
This leads me to think you may be having anxiety distress about going somewhere, becoming something or someone, or doubts about how you achieve your life's ambitions, which is kind of depressing, etc.

The dreams assure you, you are going somewhere, you do have a path, not an easy one.

29 water/abyss, stay limber. Go with the flow - sounds so corny, but in this case I think it's apt. Don't worry about falling off a cliff; you probably will, but you are unharmed.

hooo

visitor
Reaction score
thank you, meng.

i'll be getting some tangible feedback soon enough.

dreams are fairly clearly indicative of "success," but/and yes, there FEELS to be a lot at stake; and "flow" keeps coming up. where i want to grasp and clutch and claim, it seems the "task" is to do what i can as best i am able, to trust in that, and then to receive what shall come, to let come to me what will.

dreamt last night i'd constructed a bridge-like structure and used it (in a rather death-defying manner) to cross a broad avenue, away, in fact, from where i work to what proved to be a more satisfying - and leisurely - place.

added to several dreams that clearly faith-related.

Last edited:

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It is interesting to me that you had this "H 26" dream shortly after your GF-Shark dream. In the question that you asked about your shark dream you received H 58 > 25. So the Pair H 25 - 26 seems significant for you at present? Karcher says of this pair, "Disentangling means disaster has come from outside. Great Accumulates means you find the right time." He also calls this pair, "Disentangling from past affliction and Accumulating Spirit". Perhaps this phrasing relates to your situation.

Stephen Karcher says the "Shadow site" for 25:26 is 39:40 and I note that you received H 39 in response to a recent query. Regarding the 39:40 pair, Karcher says "Limping means hardship. Loosening means relaxing" He calls the pair, "'Comings and Goings' and Deliverance". I'll comment more on this in your 39 thread.

Finally, as your Shark dream was interesting to me on Aug. 3rd I asked a more general question than you did and received H 27.4 > 21. Karcher uses the word "JAWS" to refer to H27. (Is that a bit of Yi humor, replying "Jaws > Biting through" in regards to a shark dream?) Anyway, I am wondering if the "Sequence" of H26 -27 is also significant in light of my reading of your previous dream and your subsequent H26 dream. Hilary says of this sequence, "Without entanglement means calamity: Great Taming means the right time" Could your Roller Coaster- Cable dream imagery mentioned in a different thread relate to "Disentangling" somehow? Are you Disentangling from your current workspace and building a bridge to a new place?

At any rate, thank you for sharing your dream and Yi reading imagery.

Last edited:

hooo

visitor
Reaction score
"Are you Disentangling from your current workspace and building a bridge to a new place?"

homerun. and i certainly hope so.

dreamt a couple weeks ago i had built a bridge that spanned the avenue outside my workspace and crossed it in a rather death-defying manner, feat/shoes gliding on the rails of the bridge. (great feat/great feet.) to fall (fail) would have meant death.

i made it across and managed to hang on where the bridge met the other side of the road, despite the last small section of the bridge having a swale-like feature - a "tricky part." (the tricky part may well correlate to the ending/resolution of the creative project to which i've alluded.)

once on the other side, the business building aspect to the area gave way to a more leisurely feel. in fact the tallest building (tallest in california, actually) had become kind of like a luxury hotel. there was a pool through which i waded tentatively, as i slowly began to recognize/accept/get used to the fact that things were slower-paced, as if yes, no more work, this is a vacation.

i looked at the street below and noticed the bike transition area for a triathlon, as yet unattended.

odd, though, that i'd see it AFTER wading through the pool - the swim section? - and then, once down on the street, which became more like simply a quiet, serene cul-de-sac, i saw a SIGN that indicated that there would be a "10-mile-run" the next day; somehow i knew it would be a leisurely jog and i thought that i'd like to participate.

also - speaking of new place - the urban gave way at this street to something more pastoral, idyllic; it reminded me of coastal central california, the oak trees and low, green rolling hills. i liked it very much and was surprised to "know" in the dream that it was my actual hometown, though it resembled nothing of the place (in reality).

(further, reminded as i write this, the area to which i've sent my project is in fact marked by low, green rolling hills; it's actually referred to as "the hill country.")

anyway, the 10-mile run also fits with the sequence of the triathlon, as such events do run in order of swim then bike then run. the TRANSITION (zone) seems fairly obvious. at any rate, a transition in three stages, or different stages, the "event" beginning at the workplace - very urban - and culminating in definitely a "new place," and one much more desirable.

it is easy enough - well, fairly obvious - that the bridge i'd built is the creative project, what i've written.

disentangling indeed. i am very-beyond-very appreciative of your insightful feedback; it's been much like sunlight peeking through cloudcover.

p.s.

as i do refer to dreams often, and i suspect there are folks here who are astrology-informed, i will add that my natal sun and neptune are pretty much exactly conjunct, in my fifth house. dreaming has always been a strong feature of my consciousness, and helpful with the process of navigation along the currents through life's landmasses.

or something like that. ;)

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).