...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 63.3.6>42

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I asked what someone wants from me and received 63.3.6>42. It's in relation to a friend of mine and recently things have become a bit clouded and confused for me. There's much more under the surface, yet I keep it friendly and light. I don't want to get hurt and I know he's seeing/dating other women although nothing serious. I've been wondering if he's waiting for me to jump in, and also wondering if 63 reflects that. I just don't know how to do it in a way that doesn't set me up for a total fall. But, I've already fallen ...

I asked how our relationship would evolve this week and received 26.1. In a strange turn of events, I asked what he needed, received 25.5 and then asked how to provide it and got 26.1 again. I don't know. I'm very confused. This has been going on for many, many months and has involved some back and forth flirting, a few rejections (on both of our parts) and yet a continuing return to the other person. Why are these things so complicated? Meanwhile, someone else has shown interest in me, but I know who is in my heart and am not the type of person to move forward with one while holding onto another. :hug:

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
What does "someone" want from me? 63.3.6>42

63 >52 >42

This kind of question will often answer simply with a view of the situation between the two of you.

The peak has been passed, or sadly, you missed your chance > it is time to meditate and look inward > then start anew with someone else/or with this "someone", but in a brand new way

This might not be what you want to hear, but it's what the I Ching seems to be saying (to me).

How will the relationship evolve? and How to provide what he needs?
26.1 > 18
26 > 24 > 18

This indicates a need to understand the past between the two of you > in order to start again > and fix problems which have occurred and mistakes which have been made.

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I am following up with a lot of old threads today so responders can see how some of these situations played out over time. I do believe the peak was passed although something did happen between us a few days after this last post. However, it did not materialize and we went our separate ways for a while. I did see him recently and we ended up talking for several hours, catching up on what each other has been doing. So, while it was a chaotic for a bit, I felt very settled after our last meeting. It's been a year of the wrong people so I'm hoping to now manifest a year of the right ones. :)

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hello vkg1

Not knowing all that much about the situation, I can only tell you what crosses my mind in looking at this. The two changing lines are yang and yin and they correspond. However, the third line is a strong line in a strong place and is therefore a little too yang. The yin line in the sixth line is in a yin place therefore is too yin. Therefore, the sixth line "falls victim to this danger."

What danger? The third line, being too yang, is a little bit too interested in conquest. He may just see you as another opportunity to have a sexual conquest, or something very similar. He may see this as an "increase (42) in his ability to seduce or such.

I may be way off base, you would know, but this is how it comes across to me.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
26.1 seems to intensify this subject, in the sense that it says, "Danger is at hand." And hexagram 25.5 says, "It (the relationship) will pass of itself.

Gene

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response, Gene. When I first met this person he seemed to be a ladies man and so I kept my distance. As we got to know each other, I saw another side and we connected on some intellectual levels. We went around and around in regard to chasing each other at different times until I challenged him to make a move or move on. It seemed to me that he and I were both pushing and pulling at different times. As it stands, I prefer not being involved with him at this time, but was thankful for the feeling of a peaceful end. It's when I stay in things past their due date that the turmoil ensues, which brings me back to trusting myself more.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).