...life can be translucent

Menu

What does this girl want from me

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I poised three questions for the Yi today. The first one: What does Jane want from me? And I got a Hex 3 no changing lines. I asked again, this time What does Jane want from me concerning us? and I got back Hex 27. Lastly, I asked: Does Jane want love from me in the form of spiritual nourishment? And I receive 36.2.4 > 34. What does Jane need from me? Hex 48.2.3.4 > 45

We twitter a lot and we have a secret profile that she reads my secret tweets. I tell her all the time that I love her and am very devoted to her. She tweets clandestine back to me. Her parents are very protective of her because she is still in their care. So, what does she want from me? Her reactions have an almost addictive quality to it. She seems so lonely. I care deeply for her. Insight is deeply appreciated. Thank you. If you have more questions about the nature of our relationship, I am happy to share. I think she is scared of what might happen if we are found out. I think she doesn't want me to stay around because of what might happen to me. She is maybe protecting me from a potential harm.

I've decided to stay devoted. I am interested in your reads.

Thanks

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What might happen if you are found out and why is she scared of that? Is she underage, or what is the fear here?

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
I am hoping for a read on the hexagrams before I reveal the story. I want your reads to be as unbiased as possible. Thank you for respecting me in this way. The story is good, but may not be what you think. Thanks again.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It is my understanding that when the querant poses a question on these threads, he or she is supposed to make an attempt to interpret Yi's responses as part of the process of presenting the question. You seem very in love with secrets and clandestine operations! Yet you must know that Yi often does not answer questions that we ask about others but rather reflects back to us our own state of being. Anyway, I'll take a stab at it. There is considerable confusion and Jane may not know what she wants from you.

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. This much I already know. :) As far secrets go, I don't like them, but as I said, I will reveal more of the story later. Does anyone know how to read the hexagrams? Can you be more specific? Thank you.

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm this tells me she may feel she doesn't really know you at all, is open to you, very tentatively, feels that things are at a very early stage (3), looks to you for the same things friends and lovers look for sustenance from each other (27) - emotional support, integrity, spirituality, good values and needs things to be in the open (45) rather than hidden down a well (48) which in the lines cited is in need of repair. Have you met or is this all twitter-based?

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
resulting 45 is always about social setting, friendship, work relationships, groups in general.

This girl does not want anything romantic from you, but maybe some sort of tutoring, mentoring help - does that make any sense?

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hmmm all this intrigue and turmoil . . first of all, what do you want from all this secret twiting?

further on,
hx 3: what is messed up, or feels like a mess?
hx27: what does she tell you?
36/34: can anyone trust anyone else besides themselves, in hiding?
48/45: what's common about those two? it's about places that gather people and feed on clarity and care or they end up a total mess

Sorry, I can't say more, considering the things you shared . . it all pretty much reminds me an online story-game (Shakespeare perhaps?) Maybe you and this girl are too bored of your lives as they are and are looking for secret excitements to create some flair? . . I hope that's not too plain for you, sometimes I'm just too simple in how I see and tell things

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I poised three questions for the Yi today. The first one: What does Jane want from me? And I got a Hex 3 no changing lines. I asked again, this time What does Jane want from me concerning us? and I got back Hex 27.

She wants a budding relationship, full of chaotic drama and emotional entanglements. Yes, there are drama junkies.

What does Jane want from me concerning us? and I got back Hex 27.

She wants to be fed. Just be careful you're not on the menu.

Does Jane want love from me in the form of spiritual nourishment? And I receive 36.2.4 > 34.

Her power comes from the autonomy the internet provides, hiding behind a monitor, a keyboard lover, warrior, scientist, scholar, whatever she (or he) chooses, and it's possible to be several at once.

It sounds insensitive but this is probably more about her than you. My mantra for 'special' online relationships is 'don't have any'. Before that it was 'move slowly'. Before that it was lots and lots of 3 and 4.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).