...life can be translucent

Menu

54.1.4 to 7 If I stay put will things work out

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone in the Clarity Community and thank you for being so patient with my ‘ignoramus’. The more I read your postings, the more I understand the IC, and it has been quite enriching and nourishing.

Regarding this post, my original inquiry was if I could expect my ex-husband to leave (move out) on his own given that he does not seem to be planning anything at all; I got Hex 51 unchanging. Since I read somewhere that it would better to ask for an image rather than a “yes” or “no” question, I inquired about an image of x… leaving and got Hex 48 The Well unchanging; although it fits quite well into my situation… “The Well, Moving the capital city, not moving the well. No loss, no gain,” I still did not know how this answers my question. So I went through the IC Free Reading and asked if I stay put will things work out good and Yi's answer, 54.1.4 to 7.

If my ex does not leave, I should be the one making the move. This would be quite inconvenient for all involved. “The marrying maiden. To set out to bring order: pitfall. No direction is fruitful.’ I am quite lost, but sure that something has to be done.

Could someone please help with these readings?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Will my ex-husband leave (move out) on his own?
51 unchanging

I find a single clear question much easier to work with and am not bothered by a “yes” or “no” question. From the Image of 51,

The superior man sets his life in order
And examines himself.

This suggests that you must act if you want a change. As you said, "he does not seem to be planning anything at all." From experience and examples at Clarity, the ex-husband often drags out leaving the family residence as long as possible unless he moves in with a girlfriend. If disposition of the residence was part of the divorce settlement, then consult with your lawyer on how to resolve this issue.

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
54.1.4 Stay Put, 44.2.5.6 > 62 Moving Out

Thanks Pocossin…
I hear you and have been proactive in finding a way out. Even though there is nothing of much value left, I have been allowed to live in this house with my son for a lot less than even an apartment is worth. I know “things” come and go, but I have to be cautious not to make matters worse.

While not mine now, I built this home and everything in it. I am thinking that the oracle’s advice is to learn to detach of some of those “things” that have special value and at least some of them would have to end in storage if we can afford it. The sad part is that my ex with his lack of caring will end losing the house anyway (I guess it does not matter anymore)… A restraining order would create more animosity and hurt into my son’s heart… As it happened, I acted and have been acting as my own attorney.

I keep on thinking about your quote,
The superior man sets his life in order
And examines himself.

I inquired an image of what would happen if I moved and got Hexagram 44.2.5.6 > 62
I do not know if this is a better answer than the previous I got from the image of 51.
What do you think?
Your insight is of great value to me,
Thank you again

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
An image of what would happen if I moved.
44.2.5.6 > 62

Then you would be the strong one in the family. 44 is a strong woman, and 62 is a bird flying away. You will eventually make a firm decision and leave the nest. My understanding of the situation is that the divorce settlement has been finalized, and your ex now has title to the residence. You are paying rent, and much of the furniture belongs to you. I suggest doing nothing unless the situation worsens, but do be preparing to move, since you will have to if your ex loses the house. This may be some years down the road. Storage of furniture is generally not a good idea, though it may hurt to part with it. Storage costs will quickly exceed the value of the furniture.

2: You and your son are paying guests in you ex's house. The fish is being able to save on rent. There is no blame in this.
5: Your melon is a place to live. The line suggests that you will eventually be surprised by an opportunity for a new residence.
6: Don't fight it. Avoid confrontation with your ex. He owns the place.

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Pocossin,

My school finals got me busy (it is hard to concentrate), so I finally have a chance to get back.
It is correct; I am the strong one in the family. However, neither one of us own the house any more. I am still in search for something I can afford even though it will be nearly impossible to find anything close to the price, size, or quality of this place.
At this point I just want out. I am keeping my faith open for line 5 that suggest that I will eventually be surprised by an opportunity.
By the way, I do avoid confrontations with my ex mainly to protect our sanity. But his increasing arrogance is getting worse making life more unbearable by the minute.
I am sure things will turn around, and will find a solution.

Thanks again,

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 55.1 > 62 Image to my solution

While thinking about my last sentence I inquired the IC about an image to my solution I got Hexagram 55.1 > 62. It looks to me as a positive sign. Still, it could be an abundance of worries and I am not equipped to discern which of all my worries I should decide my proper master is. I do not see a subjective master (partner or lord) that line 1 speaks about. I do not understand.

Could you please help?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I understand it to mean that you need advisement on these worries. Reach out to those who might be able to advise you or put you in touch with advisers.

claroscuro

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie, your response reflects another one of your responses:

“[I]It is very important that you seek another group of people with whom you can feel close. Or reach out to make a friend who is a real person, not an internet connection. Internet friends are fine, but only as long as we realize that our internet friends are far away and cannot fulfill our real need for closeness and support. There is no substitute for communication when you can see the other person's face and hands and hear their voice! Aim for that, Claroscuro, and I think this is the message of Yi to you.”[/I]

As I see your intuitive answer in two different questions holds the consistency of my need to join others; I could not tell you for how long I have been sustaining a life of “non-people.” Like in an “auto-pilot” mode my life has been an action-packed between confronting obstacles, making decisions, preventing and/or extinguishing fires, etc. With my hands full, it’s been nearly impossible to harbor connections with people who in reality share my ideals. I’ve been guided by the principles of my earlier years without the option to have an exchange of thoughts or dreams. I didn’t realize how much I’ve been reacting in that auto-mode as it became what was expected of me and indeed I do not have all the answers and/or strength to face things on my own.

I understand the first thing I ought to do now is to search and accept advisement on my worries. Also, I am amazed that I’ve found so much insight from people that I cannot “…see the person's face and hands and hear their voice! This is wonderful!

Thank you Ginnie,

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).