...life can be translucent

Menu

Attraction

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
This morning, I asked the Yi if Janes feels attraction to me. I got back 36.1 to 15. She has difficulties maintaining her will. She tells me she isn't supposed to love me, but she lets me kiss her. She tells me the story of Romeo and Juliet and lately, The Phantom of the Opera. What is your take on this?

I asked it again and got 49.4 to 63. I'm thinking our relationship is intense for her. She likes it, and is getting used to it, and there are small gains. I'm all for that. I'll go slow.

Just a couple of comments though. There are a few things about iching that I have been learning. It seems to reflect back to me parts of myself that I may not be aware of. Sometime that awareness is apropos, and sometimes it is just saying something. I almost always apply meaning to what it says. Most of the time, Yi asserts it's values. In one case, I asked if the number 26645 has a meaning to me. i got 41.6. It is interesting because that number related to my girlfriend. 2=letter b 6+6=12 equals L and 45=9 which equal I. these three letter are initials for my nickname. Just noticing stuff is all.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).