...life can be translucent

Menu

give up Qigon teaching

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

my life is at a turning point where I will need in the coming months to take a number of decision.
I've been teaching Qigong since 2008 by volunteering, I developed my association.
I'm ambivalent about continuing to teach and I asked for each course taking place in a different city:

First town: 26.2.3 ----23
second town: I think I missed the cast. I perhaps made a mistake in a yao. I have 2 hex, but don't know wich is right. I think I should "re-cast" it????

what do you think of this?

regards

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
For the first town, the second line moving in hex 26 indicates a hindrance. But then this is overcome, and it's like there's a herd of horses moving. Moving away from teaching Qigong? It is hard to interpret.

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
thank you for your answer. My experience told me there was indeed a hindrance that has to be overcome.

I asked Yi what kind of hindrance and here's the answer:
53.3 ---- 20

for the second town, I recast and Yi answered me: 3

regards

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
thank you for your answer.

For the second town, I read 3 as "profitable tenacity", do you agree?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
In response to your question, I'll quote from R.L. Wing's I Ching on hexagram 3 unchanging:

"When no lines are changing, the situation points to an obstacle that has not been surmounted. ... This constant difficulty, present in the initial stages of movement, has not been resolved. Perhaps you do not recognize it as holding you back, or maybe you do not consider it a problem. Whatever the reason, the situation is blocked in regard to the object of your inquiry. Only by reorganizing your priorities will you transcend it."

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "profitable," since you do this as a volunteer and no money is involved. What do you mean by "profitable tenacity"? That it would be beneficial in some way to hang in there and be tenacious?

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "profitable," since you do this as a volunteer and no money is involved. What do you mean by "profitable tenacity"? That it would be beneficial in some way to hang in there and be tenacious?

It's a translation error..I meant to be persistent I think. :bows:

I cast yi about "what is the nature of the difficulty for the second city". Yi answered:
46 4.5 ----> 28

thanks

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie,

I don't really understand your last answer, may you explain it?

thanks

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I'll try, but please keep in mind that I don't know your situation. There is or will be a situation of an overload. Since you are in the position of a volunteer, this may cause you much stress and confusion.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).