...life can be translucent

Menu

50.1.6>34

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Dear everyone

Still studying the various nuances of the Oracle and sneaking a peak at your questions / answers without having the courage to hazard a guess on your behalves though...

I asked one question of my own a few minutes ago and this is what I got:

Q: Does X have strong feelings for me?
A: 50.1.6>34

To me, 50.1 means that there are things that need to be straightened out but not sure whether they are within himself or between us (I dont know him that well, just recently met him, but I have this "strong" feeling he is attracted to me, yet he's restraining himself for some reason - he is single so...).

50.6 seems to be a very beautiful answer about the contents of the cauldron being strong and tasty.

34 seems to confirm that he feels strongly about me.

Is this a straight enough answer that you think I am understanding correctly?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks! :D

TD

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
I also asked "Does X want to date me or just a sexual relationship?"

I have to pre-empt here that either would be fine by me, as long as it is on-going ;)

The Oracle's answer was: 51.1.3>62

I am a bit stumped here cos 51.1 is laughter after the shocking storm, so to speak...which to me is positive. 51.3 is also to do with being shaken by something (he is shaken when he is around me? :D)...

But how about 62? Does this all mean that he's shaken by his interaction with me so far and is a little cautious about seeing me again?

Any input would be appreciated. I wonder whether my feelings about this reading are also spot on or way off.

I look forward to hearing from you.

TD

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Does X want to date me or just a sexual relationship?
51.1.3 > 62

The energy in 51 and in lines 1 and 3 suggests a sexual relationship. The flying bird of 62 doesn't bode well for the long term.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).