...life can be translucent

Menu

34.4.5 to 5 What Should I Do To Find Love?

L

lizzy

I asked I Ching what should I do to find love and got 34.4.5 to 5.

Also, I've been friends with a guy but I'm not sure if it's going to develop into something more, so I asked whether we'll be together and got 63.3 to 3.

Now I wonder if the answer to the general question about love refers to him as well or not. I'm rather cautious here, but I do care about him. Still, I don't want to get too invested into something that wouldn't work in the end.

Thank you for your insight.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What should I do to find love?
34.4.5 > 5

Meet people. Go places. If you have a back office job, apply for the front. Take continuing education classes. Join a recreation group. According to line 5, the goat of being without love is easy to lose.

L

lizzy

Thank you for your reply. Are you sure that "Waiting" means going out and meeting people? I've been doing that for months (I even went for several trips). I think I met more people this year than for the last ten years and yet not even one man I could go out with. Perhaps my goat is leashed?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
The waiting of hexagram 5 is on the front line, not in a secluded place. Yes, I am sure of it, but no one else agrees with me, though I am forever giving others the opportunity to change to my point of view :) A goat is in the text because the hexagram looks like the head of a goat. The Goat (aka Sheep) is one of the Chinese zodiac characters, and you might want to research that for clues. What aspect of your life could you change that would make you more engaging? What would make others notice you as a person?

L

lizzy

Thank you for your explanation. I'm not disagreeing with it, I just really don't know what aspect of my life I could change to become even more engaging. I'm not shy, on the contrary, I'm very outgoing. I meet new people daily. I talk with them, joke etc. They're just all either too young, or taken, or not even remotely interesting or interested.

The only newly met person with whom I have a kind of deeper connection is the friend I mentioned in my first post (63.3 to 3), but he doesn't even live in my country, and he found me on his own while I was in a very secluded place, so he doesn't fit the description.

I'll research the goat.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).