...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship Question, Hexigram 55

chuck

visitor
Reaction score
I'm new to this community, so forgive me if my post is out of order. I recently met someone for whom I really care. We have had several dates and shared some wonderful times together...at least I thought they were wonderful. Recently they told me that they think they preferred intimacy with another although, apparently they still want to be friends of some sort. I am hurt and unsure how to deal with our relationship at this point. I asked the Ching a number of questions one of which was "should forget this person altogether and move on." On more than one occasion I received Hexigram 55, Abundance. Despite the current appearance of a negative situation, I'm thinking the message suggests I hold on and shine brightly. Meeting with one's mate seems to indicate that something may work out...my concern is that I'm projecting my desires and not hearing sage advise.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Welcome to Clarity, Chuck. To respond definitely, a definite question and a definite casting is needed. However, it appears that your relationship has been eclipsed -- the chemistry isn't there -- so, yes, without forgetting the person altogether, better to move on.

Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

chuck

visitor
Reaction score
Thank You

Thank you for your insight pocossin. It is appreciated and undoubtedly most correct. In affairs of the heart, it's often difficult for us to clearly interpret and accept the correct attitude and actions as advised by the most excellent YiJing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).