...life can be translucent

Menu

About a relationship

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
It seems that I have let someone boss me around and I am sick of it. So, I asked the iching: I am quite done with jack having control over me, covertly or overtly. I think I get the 29 part. It is how I've been feeling all along, but the bonding, that is too strange. Well, it may not be that strange, cuz jack is a girl.

29 - Twenty-Nine
K'an / Dangerously Deep

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea.
The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey.
The danger of this challenge is very real.
It is a test of your mettle.
If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome.
That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
here is One Changing Line.

Hexagram Twenty-Nine/Line Two:

This dark pit you find yourself in is rife with traps and pitfalls.
Don't scramble toward freedom, but concentrate on one small toehold at a time.
CHANGING INTO:
8 - Eight
Pi / Bonding

Deep Waters on the face of the Earth:
Surface waters flow together.
The Superior Person recognizes the situation calls for joining together.
Thus he cultivates friendly relations with all.

Good fortune is possible.
Cast the coins again to discover if you have the qualities needed to lead such a group.
Then there will be no error.
Those uncertain will gradually join.
Those who join too late will meet with misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of connection with another or others -- not just an alliance, but a melding of parts into a new whole.
Such a connection may be too close, too intense for some.
Consult the oracle again to see if you have the qualities needed to strengthen and withstand such an intense synthesis.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
What was the question? You only have one line that changes (29.2: The abyss is dangerous. One should strive to attain small things only). When that happens just focus on that particular line. I don't really focus on the resulting hexagram, unless it is like 2 or more lines that change, but 1 line sometimes it doesn't make sense to see the resulting hexagram, unless it makes sense to you. Good luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).