...life can be translucent

Menu

45.2.5.6 to 64....is that positive???

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Dear friends, I'm changing a lot of things in my life and I am trying to deeply change some bad "habits" with whom I usually sabotate myself.. It is a long "journey", but I think I'm really improving...but "love" is the only thing that is not give to me ANY signal..I've found the courage to quit with someone, I have a lot of friends, I regularly going out and I have also to admit that I am quite cute woman... But nobody get my attention... I really would like to start to see someone..maybe not necessary a long term relationship, but definetely a positive one...
So I asked if a good person is coming into my life...I also asked details to understand better....
and the answer is 45.2.5.6 to 64
I don't understand if it's positive...
I guess it says that I have to keep going in this direction and that I am ready to face life (45) for a new beginning all to descover(64).... but I don't understand the lines... are they sayin that I will attract a lot of ppl and one in particular is coming "by destiny" (45.2) and that in the beginning I will have to get his faith (45.5) because he didn't want immediately get closer to me (making me sad) and but if I will be myself let him go, he will probably come back to me (45.6) to start a new promissing beginning "all to write"?...

I'm a bit scared that it's talking about an "ex"...maybe not necessary the last one in particular...but in some ways it is describing what happen between me and "the last one": I am simply let him go for his path and I want to start a new healthy life...that's it... I wish for him all the best but I don't feel "connection" anymore...I believe that if somthing can happen between us , it's gonna be in not less than 10 years (each of us got too many things to sort out to stay together right now...and I don't want to wait such long time: I can't wait to be happy)...
but this toss seems to say that I will probably suffer again :(( ...and I really want the opposite: I just want good relationships...maybe for a night, maybe for a month, maybe for an year or more..doesn't matter...but they have to make me happy, because I had enough to suffer for this things...

What do you think friends?
which is the main prediction/advise, in your opinion?
I hope you can help me..
All the best to all

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, from what you have written and how you formulated it, I am getting the idea that you are given an overall view back from Yi in this reading: you are working on gathering your own strength, working on yourself - from line 2 towards fifth, from tensions and trying to sort the past relationship to the position of the one who has shifted the weight of interest to your own essence and well being and the need to voice it out and make it known is very much present - voicing it out makes it feel real and decided upon. If you have a chance, but hadn`t, communicate your ex about it, nothing is done anyway (64) until you feel it to be so.
Just red today, if it is not ok, then it is not yet over, when it is done, everything will be ok
(or something like that - not good with words today.)
Perhaps wrong but this I feel is the case. All the best with it, d.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Is a good person coming into my life?
45.2.5.6 > 64

The ancestral temple(45) was a place for planning the future, and Judgment and Image of 64 are about execution. The suggestion is that if you plan for a good person, a good person will come into your life. List the qualities you want in a partner, and don't go with those who are not up to your standards. Lines 2 and 5 mention sincerity. There's no real happiness in a relationship if the partners are not sincere. Line 6 suggests it won't be easy, but there's 'no blame'.

http://dreamsincredibles.blogspot.com/search/label/Psychology Of Vision (POV)
Understanding Relationships

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think you are both right........
I am working a lot on myself .. it's really hard sometimes, but I'm on the right track apparently ;)) (45) .... I am trying to speak up my heart with no shame (expecially for my high standards) and I'm sure is gonna work and it will bring new (positive) things (64) .. I cannot change ppl (like my ex), but if I "change" (speaking up my heart, having a good self-esteem), ppl will change their attitude with me and things will start going well ;))

so, a good person (don't know if is a new one, yet) is coming, if I will always respect my standards, believing on them (45.5)... it takes time and patient (45.6), but things are already changing (45.2)... I just have to keep going and when is the moment, express myself, simply ad with no shame (45.5/45.6) ...

thanks a lot and all the best ;))

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).