...life can be translucent

Menu

First revolution, then what?

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Anon,

well, it would most certainly help to have a little more information about the nature of the "relationship" (why the quotation marks, for example).

But I'll give it a try... ;)

49 gives a situation where everthing is in flux. The situation was/is unsatisfying, the call for a change is here. Things will change for the better, when after an accurate analysis of the situation the well-planned change will be carried out. Only "on your own day", you find confidence that the change is necessary and will be able to conduct it. The nature of this revolution is to produce unforseeable results, but for the better, if conducted properly.

So where to? 22 speaks of Adorning, the change seems to be more on the surface or in the expression of the "relationship". I am sorry, I could be wrong, but IMHO neither 22 nor 27 speak about an harmonious and nurturing relationship. 22, 3 gives the dangesrs of an situation in which one is sinking into cosiness, comfort and dampness, which only can be a good thing to do when "always persevering in what is right".

27 gives the advice to look, what the other one is going to feed in himself and in you. After an analysis of that, the "nature of him" can be seen, and dealt with him/her accordingly.

Please wait on the others insights, as I am doing blind explanations very seldom. Maybe more intuitions will make the picture clearer.

Namaste,

Soshin

chan

visitor
Reaction score
Doing the best I can, here, imagining myself in your shoes, so please, these really are only my shoes. That said, here goes:

"where the significant other wants it to lead"

other would find fulfillment in this relationship if it 'fulfills itself' so to speak. they wish it to be a sort of culmination...seems they are treading listening carefully, taking one step at a time, sort of thing.

"Does the other feel the same I do"

They are on the edge of the relationship. (64) 44,3 may indicate the trials they are feeling in regards to the relationship. Again, it would seem they are waiting for the situation to burst of it's own (44, 5), in it's proper time. When it is ripe, it will fall, type of thing. Do you feel this way too? If so, then you feel the same.

"What is the best I can do to achieve the best in this relationship"

This could indicate to stop being hesitant, stop using covert means. Could be trying to say to be open, revealing.

Overall, It sounds to me like there are powerful feelings in play (10, 44). Hope it works out.

J

jeanystar

Dear Anon...It seems there is a major element of risk and danger throughout all of this..like a temptation of some kind that is destructive and yet one that both you and this person feel you "can get away with"...I am not sure these readings bode well for a healthy relationship..but of course I could be wrong!!and I have no idea of specifics. 10.6 is about someone who has risked before and based on that feels it would be okay to go ahead again (at certain times this could be good.) 44.3 would seem to say he/she is held back from negative behavior by circumstances (is this person married to someone else by any chance?)... but may be waiting for the tempting fruit to fall in to his/her hands anyway.
My take on 35.4 is that PERHAPS you may be attempting to go ahead with something that you sense or know is risky and dangerous, and this is a gentle warning about consequences ..23. It is just my opinion and if "the shoe doesnt fit," I happily pass the baton. I wish you the best here and good luck!!

J

jeanystar

If this person is very fearful, it might explain the overall sense of risk and danger. And perhaps as Chan said, in response to 35.4, it might be advisable for you to be upfront with him. Instead of "wishin and hopin," you might just be forthright, tell him how you feel. Maybe you could ask the Yi what the result would be if you made your feelings known to him in a direct manner. good luck with this.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).