...life can be translucent

Menu

Purposeful Revenge 23.1.6 > 24

squirrele

visitor
Reaction score
A former associate has been calling people who I now do business with 'just to chat' and I was wondering if she was purposefully trying to 'get back at me'? I recently discovered she had been dishonest with a transaction and confronted her with it.
I asked is she purposefully trying to get revenge? And got 23.1.6. > 24 Stripping Away to Returning.
Could someone please advise me on this? Is she perhaps just trying to get in my good graces again?:rofl:

jbutler

visitor
Reaction score
Strip away the delusion and return to a former state of mind. What was your former state of mind? If you don't trust her, then maybe you two need to talk. If it your boss, a good talk can resolve many problems. Revenge doesn't invite someone to chat. Trying to resolve an issue does.

Hex 23 says: Things are about to fall apart. Are you doing things that might be contrary to what your boss wants you to do? Do not assert your goals here, rather it is time to buckle down and follow your boss. You can stabilize the situation through understanding what she wants.

Line 1: The foundation of your relationship has already been damaged. It can be fixed with great care. It is unfortunate.

Line 6: Your boss may have been angry with you, but it is over now. If you still have an opportunity to talk, then do so.

Good luck.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).