...life can be translucent

Menu

school worries..

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
55.4.5>63

i asked is my teacher going to kick me out of her class? ive been really careless and missed my last 3 classes D:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
megani

The text of the moving lines certainly does not indicate being kicked out. It appears that there is harmony at this point between you and your teacher. However, hexagram sixty three would indicate it would not be wise to push the envelope, for though here too there is harmony throughout, hexagram sixty three indicates that this harmony must be maintained through carefullness and watchfulness.

Gene

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The lines speak of meeting someone who will help you. Maybe you'll find someone willing to share their class notes of the sessions you missed ... The lines indicate only good fortune, not getting kicked out of the class.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks.. yeah I thought so too but I wasnt sure what to make of it.. it sounds so positive considering the question. But one of my classmates has updated me on an assignment thats due tuesday.. so im going to complete it and go to class, hopefully she wont be too upset with me D:
ohh what about the misfortune in 63.. i thought maybe that was a bad signal.
it goes from order to a bit of disaster.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
meganj

The good fortune or misfortune in most hexagrams or lines only comes about if we don't follow the advice given in the judgment. The misfortune here only happens if we do not take care to keep things in proper order.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).