...life can be translucent

Menu

45.5>16 & 23 2,6,>15

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Its been a while since i've posted in the forums here, Ive just started university and i've been thankfully, in many respects, very busy.

I received these hexagrams in relation to a relationship that I very much miss. I asked Yi first, 'what is the overall reality of this relationship at present?" 45.5>16

I understand this answer thoroughly, and it very much fits with whats happening. Mainly, trust has been completely eroded between us, talking has become strained and practically non-existant, and over the space of years, whatever trust was there has vanished due to a lack of comminication, mainly on my part. ( he did try to get me to speak my truth, to become an individual with confidence and self esteem. But i had heard alot of things about him, rumours, allegations, which actually stopped me being able to open my mouth at all around him). I do hold a 'leadership' position in this group, as does he, due to our mutual 'religion', in this case music. I do feel in many respects yi is talking directly to my position and not necessarily his. when in a group with this guy, it very much felt like everyone was watching us, waiting and listening. As a result I either said something entirely inappropriate, or did not speak at all.

I have one translation that talks of being already aleader in the group, but not haveing a defined personality in which people can trust. He called me 'jeckyll and hyde' once, when i did have the balls to meet him without the pressure of others prying gazes. this is when he said this. But his behaviour was just as much contradictory. he said we were going out several times, then would say nothing else and leave me at parties and leave with other people. thats just one of the examples.

The second question I asked was ' can i trust him?" 23,3,6,> 15.

This is really the source of the thing. I am definitly not 'sincerely' in the work because the relationship felt like we were players on a stage with an entranced audience, shouting their presumptions in our ears after every scene.

Is the yi saying is is right to 'split with him'? Or is it saying to strip away my fears and doubts to reach equilibrium? Is this seperation a humbling experience which is necessary?

I'm very confused about this response.

Thanks all for taking the time to read.

Bests,

Yx

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
45.5>16

Clustering | Providing
Providing: Purpose not yet shining | riding solid, purpose not yet extinguishing

Big picture: This relationship is one where when in proximity with him and others, you must provide without worrying.

Your intention in this relationship is not yet clear to yourself and others, especially him. You are simply floating by (riding a solid, indicated by the yin over yang in hex 16) without a goal, but because of this the prospect for intention is not gone, should you eventually decide what you want out of this relationship with him. It's basically up to you, your move.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks mr.you.

I got that from 45.5 yes, I definitely am acutely aware of the group situation between us. It's hard to trust this, because Over the space of years it became apparent that the guy in question talked alot with other people about me, which made me feel even more paranoid.

Because of this, and the brash way others intervened with our personal relationship, i am certainly not sincerely in the work.

I would like to understand 23.3,6 here a little better.

I know its the second question I asked in relation to the 'general' situation, but 23.3 is bothering me.

Do you think the yi might be suggesting that its best not to try and reconcile with this line? Because both line 3 and 6 are connected, I was hoping someone might be able to tell me a little bit more about these line positions.

Thanks

Yx

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
23.3.6 > 15

Stripping | Humbling
The Bound: Letting go above below | myriad commoners submitting
Space: Commoners place carrying, completing not permitting availing | purpose not yet acquiring, disciplining capital city

Big picture: finding a balance in stripping the situation down to its core (the truth of the matter). Not getting carried away by emotion in doing this, being humble.

line 3, I think, says: let go control/worry of "trust", let it slip through your hands, you can't control it, and why would you want to? Do this, and you might be surprised at how much easier it is to deal with not only him, but everyone.

line 6 is complex: Being a part of the group, connecting with others, is what's carrying you in life. It's what's carrying us all, in ways. So fully letting go of others/him will put you at a disadvantage. It is good to simply yield to others for awhile, but knowing that at some point, when you've gained their trust, there is need to acquire your own goals and wants, and disciplining others will be a great help. Basically, this is to say: stay silent until the situation is stable, then focus on trust. Patience.

As for the lines, they are 3 and 6 so they accord and both changing, which is significant, but 3/6 is the weakest of the three connections (1/4, 2/5, 3/6). That might mean something.

Hope this has helped, I'm kinda trying out some new interpretation techniques, and while they've been working pretty well for me, who knows.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
thanks again mr.you.

I can see where your coming from alright.

well theres a gathering tonight, with a bunch of people that i have recently alientaed/been alientaed from. He'll be there. im not sure if i can go.

i have a trust issue with alot of people. i do feel that moslty people are out for themselves, it feels like my social scene has turned into a ratrace, and i feel that it turns out that alot of 'frieds' i thought i had were using me for information, then dropped me. (because of the position i hold in that 45.5)
I now see one person regularly, who has been a rock through all of the recent upheavel in my social circle.

maybe it is trust again.

thanks for your words, will have a think about it.

Yx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).