...life can be translucent

Menu

55.1.3.6 > 35 on decision

squirrele

visitor
Reaction score
Have decided to stick to a certain path (decision) with regards to a situation that has arisen between a family member and I. Can some help me with the interpretation. The question was, should I stick to my decision as to totally putting this family member out of my life?

I got that Line 3 of 55 applies

forty two

visitor
Reaction score
Hi squirrele: That`s looking like a hard conflict with consequences.

I can tell you what I read but you need to put it together, because I don`t know details of your situation. I read:

55.1.3.6 > 62.3.6 (!!!!) > 16.6 > 35 unchanged

None of this hexagrams AND lines shows a harmonic situation. You can`t get in contact with this person, because he/she is not seeing you as the person you are, right? The family member we are talking about is male? And a bit stubborn and a control freak?

If you are trying to get in contact or wanting too much some sh.. will happen. I don`t like hexagram 62. because it is full of danger. It is a situation when nothing is clear, you think you see it clear but that`s an error and you will recognize that it was an error if you change line 3. Line 6 is not better, you probably get hurt if go on of this path you are at the moment.

Now you are seeing things clear and the result is very dissapointing, but it helps you to get free.

Probably after this "Battle" you can make some progress. So this situation is maybe helpful for growing.

I`m not sure what advice I shall give you, because it really doesn`t look well and it looks as a lot of trouble if you really change all the hexagrams and lines we see here, but sometimes changing "bad" lines is necessary for to break up something or for to find clarity for yourself. So: No advice this time because I don`t know what is right for you, but I wish you to do the right thing.

All the best Yvonne

squirrele

visitor
Reaction score
thanks Yvonne, yes he is male, and very stubborn. He promised to build an outdoor oven in my garden, and I paid him. Needless to say, its been 5 months and no oven yet. we had an argument, he is now cold shouldering me and I have decided not to re-approach him.

forty two

visitor
Reaction score
Hi squirelle,
for the moment probably the best you can do, because if you fight with him you will lose, I guess. Maybe you both could try to start communication later again. Is there someone else (Mother, Sister, Cousin whatever) who can connect between you and the.... stubborn? *lol*.

The directly way is not always the best, especially if you have problems with someone who is like your male family member is ;) At hexagram 62 it is recommended to approach indirect for to avoid the danger in being directly. In your recent condition (angry) you would probably change the lines 3 and 6 if you would try to get in contact with him on the directly way. Calm down and breaking off the contact for a while sounds good for me. At least better than to go into the fight. Maybe a solution will come by time. I would recommend to ask other family members for help.

All the best Yvonne

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).