...life can be translucent

Menu

Releasing negative cloud

gene

visitor
Reaction score
vgk1

It may be just me, but I have no idea what you are talking about. You're talking about being depressed?

Gene

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are feeling surrounded by negativity vgk1, lots of us go through similar feelings at times.

I asked where is it rooted: 61.2.3>37
Are you experiencing any sort of tensions/stresses arising from suppressed frustrations or simmering issues (Hexagram 61) in family relationships (Hexagram 37) or with other close to you?

How do I uproot: 45.5.6>35
Would some sort of meeting (Hexagram 45) with friends or family where you talk things out and possibly have a good cry help bring some progress (Hexagram 35) in reducing or eliminating that darned cloud of balefulness?

Please come back and let me know if any of what I have said makes any sense.

Last edited:

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I keep reliving the same relationship patterns over and over, ever since my divorce four years ago. There is always someone or something else involved, leaving me as the 'third wheel' so to speak. The most recent two experiences have left me feeling like the pattern has to end and I was 1. looking for its root; and 2. a way to best fix it.

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
Well that explains the 37 Hexagram - divorce - dissolution family relationships are at the centre of your issue.

You clearly have something special going for you if the Yi is so directly responsive to your casts.

What can I say? 1) divorce is always traumatic to a greater or lesser extent and that is bound to have hurt you emotionally & psychologically. It is one of the reasons why people in second marriages divorce more easily - they are nervous of repeating mistakes and therefore quick to see patterns re-emerging (even where they may not be); and

2) there are plenty of fish in the sea and for every little fish there is another little fish out there.

Just remember you are going through something real, objectively measurable, that affects any number of people and though it's deeply personal you need to look beyond yourself and realize you are engaged in a process of recovery just like many others.

If you need to talk to people - a counsellor, a support group - you should do so because there are a lot of smart experienced people out there who can help you find your mojo again and help you find if not a surefire recipe for happiness then the right ways to think about how maybe the search can begin.

And trust yourself. Amp it up vgk1. The sun will shine again.

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
The divorce was very difficult for me. No one in my family has been divorced except for my mother and so I have not had many people to talk to about it who understand everything I went through and the impact it has had on me, both mentally and physically. I have been determined to move on and yet continue to find myself being pulled down. I think a group would be helpful. I went through a lot of counseling during and after, but was also tending to a newborn at the time of our separation and divorce. The stress of that time was overwhelming and I spent almost a year physically sick from the stress.

Trusting myself more has been a big theme for me this week and I've been working on staying strong as these emotions and feelings from the past resurface. I believe I can overcome this and appreciate your words of insight and encouragement. They have been quite wonderful to read. I know a better path lies ahead. I will keep you posted on it all.

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear more from you most especially because - despite the hard things you and your little one have been through - in all the things you have written, and in all the responses the Yi has given, you project as a decent, valiant, patient person of great worth and much depth; a person of much worth. It's a privilege to have engaged with you even in a bad time because I know you look forward to all the good things ahead.

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I read your response probably 1000 times and can't thank you enough. I am the privileged one as is everyone on here who benefits from the wisdom, age and experience of others.

I have been thinking about what you said in regard to looking beyond myself and seeing the many other people going through similar experiences. Hopefully by sending light and love to all the collective wounds can heal - even my own.

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
I like the way you think - empathy with others is a powerful force for healing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).