...life can be translucent

Menu

Changes

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All,

Its been a fair while since I have posted anything.
I have been busy taking everyones advice to positive ends. Thankou so much to all.
Although no solid reconciliation has taken place, X and I are certainly growing closer. There have been a fair few twists and turns including the arrival of a rival. I was surprisingly very "unjealous" about the whole affair.... even to my surprise. Nevertheless, after this "affair" happened or was in the process of developing, X and I became intimate again..... I found this all rather odd and mildly perplexing. But decided to continue giving space and remaining unselfish. (After all we are/were not committed)

Anyway.... after allowing her space to "do" as she wished... I asked Yi what I needed to know about my situation. Yi said "51.2>54" and "38.1" (4 or 5 days ago)

Both lines are about letting go in the understanding that my "belongings/horse" would be returned and/or come back without me needing to pursue.

Should I take this literally? I have been.

And today I asked Yi:What comes next in my relationship with x on a romantic level?

Yi said: 42.2.5.6>19

Line six seemed to be about being consistent in giving increase or failure is certain.

Can someone enlighten me as to whether I have understood all this correctly please?

I ask simply because, after being advised by Yi not to pursue, I have just been told to be consistent in giving increase, without selfish concerns. And I am concerned that to wait for her to "return" without pursuing may indeed be a bit manipulative. I would like to avoid manipulation and indeed failure. :)

Thankyou again in advance! All help would be greatly appreciated!

With love,
Moses

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Have you considered that in "51.2>54" and "38.1" it might not be referring to the same possessions/horse coming back to you. In that, it might be that by letting go of this X, you'll get better possessions/a better horse? Especially in a situation as confusing as you make it sound. Could be exactly what is says on the tin though, and it could be referring to X, just pointing out another interpretation.

However,

42.2.5.6 > 19

42 is about increasing your involvement in something, having a goal in mind, and taking a big risk. 19 being involved indicates that the two of you are not "equal". One of you holds the other in higher regard, so while there may be momentary happiness, it will not last.

line 2 - there is a chance that increasing your involvement will lead to great things, and that the end will be perpetually favorable (contrasting Hex 19), but this is not guaranteed.

line 5 - no matter what, it is important to bear a kind and sincere heart, this is what makes beginnings favorable

line 6 - not increasing your involvement in this relationship, in fact backing off, could result in an unfortunate situation, especially if you "burn the bridge" behind you.

It's hard to make heads or tails out of all of this, and in fact it spells out a very complex situation. But sometimes things don't have a simple answer.

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Mr You,

I'd just like to start by expressing my appreciation for your reply.

Ok, down to the nitty gritty! I am a positive realist...not a pessimist.

I.... like many a man in "the real world" am no longer obsessed with the notion of "happily ever after"..... this is the 21st century... we live in complicated times at best.

When was the last time you heard of someone that was in a simple straightforward relationship? (with a woman?)..... eeeeeeeer.....not gonna happen. It isn't quite meant to be IMHO. I think thats where I've been going wrong too. These things are complicated my nature. Man and Woman... Lord... People, have you read the BIBLE??? The first documented case of man and woman lead to the downfall of HUMANITY!!!! :)

Wake up, if you want easy. Become a Monk. (or a monkey). :)

Things not being equal was clear in not just from my updated story but in 54 as a related hex too. (Nevertheless, my previous posts kind of gave that away too) As for 19 being not equal though, not sure I see how you arrived at that. In any event, I don't see that as a "future" so much as a context.

It is indeed quite a complex situation. But needless to say. I am rather a complex guy and she is rather a complex woman. That said, I've never met a woman that wasn't. (or a man for that matter).... And the most complex people of all are the ones that believe themselves to be simple.

As for the whole soulmate thing... I guarantee, the day you meet your soul mate is the day the sh*t really hits the fan! :)

Anyone else like to give me some pointers?

Thanks again,

Love, Mo

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
19 indicates a superior condescending to an inferior. Lin has, as one of its basic "translations", what I just said, and this is clearly spelled out in the Image, or Patterns of Wisdom, etc:

Thus the superior man is inexhaustible
In his will to teach,
And without limits
In his tolerance and protection of the people.

That's how I arrived at that.

Never said you wanted to "live happily ever after", never said you wanted a "soulmate", never said life should be easy, and I'm not necessarily a pessimist, if that's what you were implying.

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Mr You,

Not in the slightest was any of that aimed at you :)

Funny...that you would think I thought of you as a pessimist! I don't know you at all :)

I was just doing a Meng(4) and have nothing but a desire to learn, hence the question about 19.

On the contrary indeed... I didn't find anything bout your interpretation negative at all. But I have had a few comments made by forum members in the past that made me say what I said. And not least because I myself have been in more positive relationship scenarios in the past. :) Believe me, this thing I'm in is a gorram mess IMOHO! :) ( I say so with a smile believe me, it's like a Woody Allen movie over here!)

But I accept that with humility.

Its a funny thing that sometimes although one may go through a hard time, it also seems necessary, in order to learn, or to "whatever".... succeed maybe... not sure. In any event, it is necessary until it isn't anymore and we can then move on with ease... whether that may mean a new relationship, city, house, friendship or otherwise.

Thanks for your help MrYou, from the heart!

Mo

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Ahaaaa, I see it now!

My reply is a little, lets say..... forceful.. sarcastic even...

Sorry, It wasn't aimed at you... not at all.

Humble apologies! :) (I'm british)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).