...life can be translucent

Menu

11 unchanging

kymani

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm kind of a newbie at this. A couple of days ago my son was injured at a hotel, it was sort of a freak accident. I'm not gonna go into details but there we're couple of witnesses including a nurse who gave some medical advice, and a district attorney and his wife who were all vacationing there.

Well the D.A.'s wife gave me her husbands information in case we needed to make a lawsuit. Well it's only been a couple of days and yet I am still upset with the hotel and mgmt and security on how they handled it. My son is okay just bruised and scratched-thank God.

I asked the I ching for advice about the situation and what I should do and received hexagram 11 unchanging. Can anyone please share insight of this hexagram and the situation? I will truly truly appreciate it.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Kymani,

I think at the minuite the I Ching is giving you a big hug and asking you to calm down. 11 is one of the most auspicious castings you can get in the I Ching. All is well for the moment, or is moving towards equilibrium.

from huang: '' when people communicate sincerely and truthfully, harmony is created, and things will be achieved easily and smoothly''.

This means communication with people which is full of love and harmony. In regards to the hotels dealing with this accident, maybe the yi is emphasising the need for you to deal with this with love, communicate from a place of sincerity and with the idea of balance and harmony. 11 Isnt about arguing, or the need to have legal proceedings. If so, you probably would have cast 6, 21 or 61. Everything is ok :)

I think maybe 11 is dealing with the relationship you now have with your son. Is communication opening up between you since this accident? It seems like theres a lot of love floating around you at the minute.

I will say that i receive 11 mostly when the I cHing is giving me a big sign to 'chill out'. especially when unchanging.

I hope this is someway informative.

Bests,

Yx

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Find your peace with it.
Whatever way that may be.

Keeping it simple.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Even though Peace is usually a pretty bad translation of this Hexagram's name, it seems to fit here. But this includes taking what is rightfully yours by way of compensation, and adult communications between the parties.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).