...life can be translucent

Menu

Confused on meaning of my next move

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
I started my new job on Monday & it is great. The time & enviroment changes go well with my internal clock & peace of mind.

Asking the Yi for what my next move should be [kind of thinking in mind of my living situation]. I am unsure how to interpret 38.1.2.6 >16.

Would any of you help me with your wise words?

[referencing my old posts for living situation - time for another time check & where am i headed?]

Thank you all!

annie

S

seeker

Have you moved in with your friend yet? It might be a warning to avoid misunderstandings; even the best of friends can have difficulty living together. We were just discussing how Mercury is in retrograde, so maybe there some communication difficulties.

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
No I have not. if it is regarding communications. my landlord bill has been discussing stuff with the one roommate that went to the hospital & the other girl that is still in the house about the rumours of me not being happy there & him telling them that he might just kick me out. It's been a huge circle of he said she said. bill is extremely two faced & I don't even know if I can trust when nikki is saying either [the hospital chick].

See how I can be so confused???

could this be saying that it would be best if i moved out of there & in with my friend?

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Any one?
sad.gif

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
The reading could mean oposition but not as enemies.the lines are the first means if you lose the goodwill of others it can be restored again.Could the evil people be your landlord.An acidental meeting can reform an misunderstanding.The top line refers to disagreements with people but a closer union when everbody realises no threat is meant.Perhaps there is one person causing all the problems and its time to get the problem sorted.I think when living with people this is to be expected generally.

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Stuart,

Thank you for that so much! I only wish I had read & responded to this sooner. For some reason I don't recall receiving an email saying someone posted but then again I may have accidentally deleted it.

I do think that the ONE person was the ex roommate whom is no longer living here [suicide attempt] and she has been calling me to spread rumours like as if she were in Junior High School or something. Completely immature on her part but then again I know how emotionally & mentally messed up she is.

I think things have since been resolved & I do believe you are right in your interpretation. I recently had a talk with the landlord to clarify some of the rumours she has been spreading.

again thanks, all comments & insight is appreciated!

annie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).