...life can be translucent

Menu

turning point

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I've reached some sort of turning point in my relationship with someone. It came as quite a shock and I'm not sure what it means at this point. I'm still trying calm myself about it. I'm quite upset but I don't know if my distress is entirely justified.

I asked the Yi for a general diagnosis.

What is the general diagnosis of my relationship with X right now?

55.1.3.5 > 45

Line 1

‘Meeting your partner and lord,
Though for ten days, no mistake.
Going on brings honour.’

Line 3

‘Feng is flooded with darkness,
At midday, seeing a froth of light.
Your right arm broken – not a mistake.’

Line 5

‘A thing of beauty coming
Brings reward and praise, good fortune.’

Hmm. A time of abundance. Definitely something happening here. Definitely something is "up".

Line one talks about meeting someone who is "hidden", about hidden things becoming known.

Line three talks about meeting someone amidst the darkness.

Line five suggests good fortune.

Whatever is going on here seems good, no? There have been some things that have been unclear about the relationship. Perhaps this is where they get cleared up once and for all? It's just that what happened came as a complete surprise and I'm not sure how to take it.

I want to feel encouraged by this reading. But, if I'm deluding myself someone here will no doubt let me know.

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I also asked about my attitude toward this person.

What should my attitude be toward X?

46.2.4.6 > 56

Line 2

‘True and confident,
And so it is fruitful to make the summer offering.
No mistake.’

Line 4

‘The king makes offerings on Mount Qi.
Good fortune, no mistake.’

Line 6

‘In the dark, pushing upward.
Fruitful with unceasing constancy.’

My attitude should be that there's no need to move away from this person. In fact, my attitude should be one of acceptance, a willingness to working things out, to "push upward". This is "no mistake"

I don't see that the Yi is telling me to back off here. It seems to be the opposite message. Things look OK even if they appear quite murky from my perspective right now. I should adopt a "go for it" attitude with this person. I should keep trying. Don't give up.

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
One more question. Maybe it's redundant.

What's the current situation between myself and X?

15.2.3 to 7

Line 2

‘The call of integrity.
Constancy, good fortune.’
Line 3

‘Toiling with integrity,
A noble one completes it.
Good fortune.’

Looks good. Whatever is going on is about being honest, open, acting with character. There is nothing malevolent here, at least. Doesn't look like it.

I'm not asking for comments on all three readings necessarily. I'm putting them here so that I have them to refer back to if need be.

Overall though I'd say that I don't have anything to worry about here. There is no danger associated with this turn of events. It all looks quite good actually. I'm a bit surprised.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).