...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 51 and 55 for relationship problems?

captainjulio

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, my boyfriend and I have been broken up for a few weeks now after nearly four years of dating. The situation has been very complicated and it seems to be issues that he's trying to sort out, but we're definitely broken up and not on a break. But, I still have strong feelings towards him and I still feel like he has feelings for me too, I'm hoping that things will get worked out and we can get back together. I've been asking the same question 'how should i handle this situation?' for a while now. At first I started seeing the same hexagrams with this question and other related questions. Recently there have been some different ones, and the latest is 51 and 55. I was not quite sure how to interpret this. I've been struggling with how I should act towards him, I don't know if I should continue to talk to him or if I should just distance myself and this is something I was hoping the i ching could tell me. I've been distancing myself, not completely, but to some degree. Anyway, if somebody could lend a hand in interpretation, that'd be greatly appreciated. (by the way I am a girl, despite the username)
Also, I got lines of change at the bottom and the third line for hexagram 51.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How should I handle this situation?
51.1.3 > 62

Welcome to Clarity, Captainjulio. Both lines 1 and 2 suggests that you should continue to talk to him. The laughing words of line 1 suggest that you joke about the break, maybe something like "Long time, no see" as a greeting, and line 3, that you take action although the situation is upsetting.

captainjulio

visitor
Reaction score
Today I asked about what might happen if I took action with this problem and I got first 55 with a line of change in the third place and then 51. So I got the same hexagrams as yesterday but in reverse order for a different question. What do you think that could mean?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).