...life can be translucent

Menu

Meeting with Prof. Today at 1 :/

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
how will this meeting go?
38.1.5.6>47

Today I have scheduled meeting with my professor to explain my missed assignment/ presentation. I am quite nervous because this could be it for my program this yr..

gene

visitor
Reaction score
meganj

I suspect this meeting is already over at the time of this writing, and this is kind of a tough one as well, because hexagram forty seven says that "if one has something to say, it will not be believed." However, hexagram thirty eight shows a situation where misunderstandings are eventually be dissolved. In a way it seems kind of contradictory, but I think the idea here is that it will take time to convince the professor. This is not likely going to be an easy situation but it can eventually, apparently, be resolved.

If it has already happened, I would really be curious if this is how the situation turned out.

Gene

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah actually it turned out really well, he gave me another shot at getting the assignment done. There was a point during our conversation though that he doubted me, and who could blame him really. But he was really caring and understanding, so next week I do my presentation hopefully things go well. I will admit though with the combination of 38 &47 I wasnt looking at something easily solved, I knew it would be a tough thing even talking to him.
Than u for replying gene, I really appreciate that.

Megan

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).