...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 34: 5, 6 to 1

cellid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all
Need advice on this reading. Im doing a job search and saw an ad for something I'd be well suited for. Asked the Iching for advice and got 34: 5, 6 changing to 1.

Sounds like i could possibly get the job but that there are challenges??? Not sure if that's a correct interpretation...
Line 6 kinda scares me a bit
Is this something I should pursue?
Help!!

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Advice on job search.
34.5.6 > 1

Goats are a source of trouble because they are difficult to contain. I live in the country, and it is not unusual for me to see goats that have escaped confinement. Taking 'goat' as your difficulty in finding the job you want, the goat being fixed (It cannot go backward, it cannot go forward) in line 6 seems advantageous. So, yes, try for the job.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Lost Sheep and Stuck Goats

Hello all
Need advice on this reading. Im doing a job search and saw an ad for something I'd be well suited for. Asked the Iching for advice and got 34: 5, 6 changing to 1.
It is my experience that most of what Yi provides is philosophy, not prediction....ways of thinking about what may occur. And of course you asked for advice, not a prediction.

Yi's advice is "Be Active and Apply Great Vigour"

Yi is describing your need to take an active approach, and act with Great Vigour, rather than sitting around and talking about it and wondering if you should apply.

Line 5 promises "lost sheep"; there are always things that get away, that is just life, get over it and learn from it. Line 6 reminds us that there are times when our ability to act is stymied and we will not be able to reach our goal through force. When a process goes far enough, it turns into its opposite.

For now, start applying with all the vigor you can muster, and be sure to accept, in advance, that various jobs and other situations will get away from you. Remember that sometimes you will get stuck and no amount of pulling and pushing will untangle you. Still, you will learn from this.

Tiger

cellid

visitor
Reaction score
thanks both Tigerintheboat & Poccosin for your advice. Sorry for the late reply. I did have a bit of apprehension at first. However no harm in trying. Again thanks...I'll go with the advice

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).