...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I be able to pass this exam? Hexa 23 -I'm screwed?- gram

indigo

visitor
Reaction score
It's exactly what it says on the title? :rofl:

Ok, I have this exam coming up and it's, I'll put it this way, life changing for me somewhat. It's not actually something that will put pressure on me, but if I passed it would be at the very least rewarding for my freedom thirst.

I asked it point blank and got hex. 23 :eek: but with the nicest lines I could get (on this hexagram I mean) lines 5 and 6

My thoughts are: 1- Yes, I pass, everyone stops backbiting for a while to say congrats and I get a free ride from my personal hell to the very trying but still worthwhile freedom of independence in it's fullest form
or,
2- I don't pass and it sucks, but something good (don't know what) seems to come out of it

Any other thoughts really appreciated here,
A very good day,
indigo

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Will I be able to pass this exam?
23.5.6 > 8

The castings is auspicious in line 5, but line 6 is conditional. And 8 also seems auspicious, since if you pass you will be with a new group, but has a warning not to be late. The Image says,

Thus those above can ensure their position
Only by giving generously to those below.

Could you tutor someone else who is taking the exam? The best way to learn is to teach.

indigo

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, pocossin :)

It's an exam for a job so probably why I can't be late.

Yeah, I think teaching would be a good way for me to learn but don't know anyone who is taking the test too.

Thanks for the insight, much light to you :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).