...life can be translucent

Menu

a new job and 15 unchanging

prianca

visitor
Reaction score
hello!

I have just been offered a new role at work and the pay is better and the contract is more stable. However I am double minded about accepting as I really like where i work right now and even though the pay is not as good the opportunities are very good. Its a question of whether a bird in hand is worth two in the bush?

I asked Yi if i would be happy in this role and it gives me 15...Integrity unchanging....i don't undestand how integrity is the answer here? Please help....thanks :confused:

G

goddessliss

So I take it this was the boss you were working for temporarily and that I suggested he was observing you to see if you were a match at which time I mentioned it wasn't necessarily romantic.

It is advised not to ask the Yi yes/no questions.

Perhaps you could ask 2 question like
How would it benefit me to take up this new role?

How would it benefit me to stay where I am?

-Liss

prianca

visitor
Reaction score
Hello liss....not its not for this boss...i am only working temporarily for him. This is for another area altogether. I asked as you suggested and for the question How would it benefit me to stay where i am? It can back with 14.2.6 to 55, Great Possession to Abundance and to the other question How would it benefit me if I took up the new role...it cam back with 38.1 to 64 Opposing to Not yet across.

From the reading i think it makes it very clear that moving to another role even if it is better is not the best option for me and that I am better off where i am as something even better will come my way.....am I correct Liss in my understanding of the Yi's message?

pendulum

visitor
Reaction score
It's a shame nobody replied here.

Prianca, I'm curious now as to what decision you made and how it turned out for you.

Thanks,

Intrigued newbie

prianca

visitor
Reaction score
Hello pendulum,
I decided to take up the new role and I'll keep u posted abt how it goes :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).